Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kierzz

New Manager? Who do you Want?

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

·

15m

Marco Rose, leading candidate as new RB Leipzig manager to replace Domenico Tedesco. The agreement is expected to be completed soon. #RBLeipzig RB Leipzig decided to fire Tedesco after yesterday night game — but the situation was already tense.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dusty said:

I would be interested in Tedesco tho, he seems to have some interesting ideas. 

please stop.

How many more times. Tedesco is a light version of the current Brendan Rodgers. An attack devoid of any real conviction, a defense devoid of any structure. But at least they win the possession battle every game

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Dusty said:

Rose favourite for the leipzig job. I would be interested in Tedesco tho, he seems to have some interesting ideas. 

So did Plato but sadly he never made it in the Premiership. Clearly those ideas didn't work at Leipzig, a bit like Rodgers at Leicester. Perhaps the ideas have to match the players you've actually got in your team.

Edited by volpeazzurro
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dusty said:

Rose favourite for the leipzig job. I would be interested in Tedesco tho, he seems to have some interesting ideas. 

Sacked from last two gigs with the club in disarray, and pretty much married to 3 at the back.  Not so sure about the timing and fit.  

11 minutes ago, Dusty said:

Tedesco's second season at Schalke was dire, I don't think it's a coincidence that he was sacked just into the start of his second Leipzig season. I would avoid him like the plague.

19 hours ago, Koke said:

****s sake man, people saying Dyche would be on here ripping him to shreds abd booing him at the ground when we play 442 at home to Palace with 31% possession, with some limited shit journeyman striker up front elbowing people and showing "passion". We will finish bottom half consistently and the football will be dire. Please for the love of all things sensible,  stop suggesting this dinosaur anti-football ****. We as a club are bigger than Sean goddamn Dyche.

Who do we get instead then? That’s realistic and cheap?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

Those who said in the past Potter isnt nothing special, Chelsea now want him, and Liverpool fans said would take him after Klopp leaves.  We may have missed chance now.

We missed the boat on Potter. Let's not miss the boat on another decent coach by keeping BR 

Tommy Tuchel..why not ? but he won't come of course, Great opportunity for you know who eh ?

But if they are after Potter, they will probably get him, and his rep at the moment is way better than Bodgers

3 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Marco Rose to RB Leipzig aswell 🙄........ we're left with the scraps if and when the poison leaves

Yep, just saw that, why are we fiddling so much as the club burns ???

I don't like saying so, but I ain't convinced Top knows what he is doing now