Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kierzz

New Manager? Who do you Want?

It’s going to have to be an interim manager for 12 months and someone who is without a clubs we simply won’t be able to sack Rodgers and afford to take a manager from another club. 

It’s either we accept we’re in a relegation fight and just hope he keeps us up, and replace him in the summer, or we sack him now and just get someone on short term to steady the ship. And it realistically isn’t going to be anyone sexy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Royston. said:

What I'm going with is anyone would be better than Rodgers.

Yes Burnley did go to shit but for many years he made them real ***** to play against.

I'm crying out for that now.

U ****ing ****

(Sorry, I'm hurt and angry)

Lol 

(no worries) twat

Guest itude
9 minutes ago, Simoken said:

The shit he produced at Burnley… why!?!?!????!??!?

The shit. you mean like getting a small club like Burnley into Europe and  getting and keeping them  in the Premier League for years ??

Some people think we are Real Madrid at he moment then  ???

Edited by itude

Guest itude
4 minutes ago, adam said:

Hasn't dyche been offered it before? 

I think the days of us attracting managers like poch are long gone.

Yeah exactly, and at the moment for sure

1 minute ago, itude said:

The shit. you mean like getting a small club like the into Europe and  getting and keeping them  in the Premier League for years ??

Some people think we are Real Madrid at he moment then  ???

Settling for mid table, and a defensive brand of football. Bore me later with the Dyche bollocks. 

Guest itude
1 minute ago, Simoken said:

Settling for mid table, and a defensive brand of football. Bore me later with the Dyche bollocks. 

Being bored beats this shite anyday

Survival is all that matters this season , anything above that is a bonus. Not sure how we will achieve that under Rodgers , it’s all pretty grim, but as a witness of 7 relegations this looks like it will be a close run thing to avoid number 8. Is early days but I’m sure Sheff Utd fans were saying that 2 years ago. 

Guest itude
1 minute ago, mozartfox said:

My choice is Rishi Sunak.  Brilliant in accounting and knows how to work a fax machine.

Ha ha ,why not ?

Guest itude
6 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Every single time a new one of these threads pop up my answer will always be the same - Urs Fischer from Union Berlin.

His current deal runs out in 2023 and his current wage is very small, financially he would be very affordable.

Took over in 2018/19 when they were in 2. Bundesliga, in his 1st season in charge he got them to 3rd which at the time was their highest ever finish, and got them promoted through the playoffs into the Bundesliga for the first time in the clubs history.

In their first ever season in the Bundesliga in 19/20 where there were expected to be relegated straight away they finished a comfortable 11th and well clear of the relegation zone.

Then the following season in 20/21 they finished 7th and qualified for Europe for the first time in their history, whilst having the 5th best defensive record in the league.

Then last season they went even better as they finished 5th and qualified for the Europa League, just 1 point off the Champions League places, again whilst having the 3rd best defensive record in the league.

They have started the current season very well also, right now they are 2-0 up against Leipzig which will put them top

The job he has done with them in the past 4 years has been absolutely outstanding, turning them into regular European qualification contenders and one of the best defensive sides in the league on a very small budget.

Yes he looks decent, but a year left on his contract, and European football and a highly placed German team ?? Why would he come ?

8 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Every single time a new one of these threads pop up my answer will always be the same - Urs Fischer from Union Berlin.

His current deal runs out in 2023 and his current wage is very small, financially he would be very affordable.

Took over in 2018/19 when they were in 2. Bundesliga, in his 1st season in charge he got them to 3rd which at the time was their highest ever finish, and got them promoted through the playoffs into the Bundesliga for the first time in the clubs history.

In their first ever season in the Bundesliga in 19/20 where there were expected to be relegated straight away they finished a comfortable 11th and well clear of the relegation zone.

Then the following season in 20/21 they finished 7th and qualified for Europe for the first time in their history, whilst having the 5th best defensive record in the league.

Then last season they went even better as they finished 5th and qualified for the Europa League, just 1 point off the Champions League places, again whilst having the 3rd best defensive record in the league.

They have started the current season very well also, right now they are 2-0 up against Leipzig which will put them top

The job he has done with them in the past 4 years has been absolutely outstanding, turning them into regular European qualification contenders and one of the best defensive sides in the league on a very small budget.

He would be an outstanding choice.