Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kierzz

New Manager? Who do you Want?

Just now, Fear Of The Fox said:

Zidane won't be interested I agree. Pochettino and Tuchel will be. Our team has still potential, it's a good team with 4 players of the Belgium national team. They're underperfoming or not used at all under Rodgers' stubborn tactics. 

This is a fact. 

Poch and Tuchel will be eyeing up champions league sides. We are top 8 at best with a reputation for being skint

3 minutes ago, PAPA LAZAROU said:

Both of those are not champions league material ( it's the reason they both got sacked )

I think both go to CL clubs next. Can see them at Juventus and Inter personally.

Wouldn’t be wholly shocked if Poch went to a Newcastle or Villa if he’s hell bent on returning to England but think a few on here being a little over-confident in how the world sees us. I hope I’m wrong though, would love either. 

5 minutes ago, LVocey said:

I think both go to CL clubs next. Can see them at Juventus and Inter personally.

Wouldn’t be wholly shocked if Poch went to a Newcastle or Villa if he’s hell bent on returning to England but think a few on here being a little over-confident in how the world sees us. I hope I’m wrong though, would love either. 

Newcastle are doing fine under Howe, and will do even better the longer he is in charge. No chance Newcastle is looking for a replacement manager at the moment.

4 minutes ago, PAPA LAZAROU said:

Newcastle are doing fine under Howe, and will do even better the longer he is in charge. No chance Newcastle is looking for a replacement manager at the moment.

Oh I agree, but I don’t see either manager as desperate to take anything going. I think they will wait for something to become available. 

5 minutes ago, PAPA LAZAROU said:

Poch is going to Sevilla once they sack Lopetegui or whatever he's spelled. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, LVocey said:

We're definitely seen as better then Aston Villa and Newcastle. I'm confident that only six in England are seen as better. We've just had a bad start to the season, but we're still a highly attractive club to manage. 

• Like 1

The problem with Poch is he doesn't have a plan B when things aren't going right on the pitch and thus just like Brendan he doesn't use much subs.

His last year at Spurs was awful and when they did sign players the bought expensive flops.

But I suppose beggers can't be choosers 

Edited by CrispinLA in Texas
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Phenom said:

I don’t know why Sevilla would be attractive but not us.

A certain thing starting with Ch and ending with ampions League, not to mention Spain would naturally suit him given hes also got experience there and is obviously fluent in the lingo.

Even if Pochettino was open to coming here. I dont want him. His teams are mentally weak. I don't wanna get rid of Brendan only to replace him with someone who won't address one of our most fundamental shortcomings. How many times have we come back from a losing position in the last year or so? PSV away, Spartak away, United at home. That's 3 out of over 40 games. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LVocey said:

Time for some realism me thinks:

Brendan will be in charge against Villa

Brighton will not be interested in him at all.

Poch, Zidane and Tuchel will have no interest in us.

these are all facts 

I think Brighton would be interested but not on the wages he is currently on, the other two id  agree with.

Edited by whoareyaaa

3 hours ago, LVocey said:

Could end up at West Ham.

If Chelsea are sacking their manager, I’m sure West Ham’s owners will be looking at theirs.