Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kierzz

New Manager? Who do you Want?

23 minutes ago, BKLFox said:

Cooper style of play:- "We want to play with purpose, dominate possession, play forward, and get the ball back as quick as we can" also coaches his teams to have tactical discipline

It all sounds very simliar to someone not liked very much

Apart from ONE key detail. Brendan's philosophy does not include playing forward. He prefers 'play back' or if feeling confident 'play sideways' but under no circumstances play forward.  

1 hour ago, BKLFox said:

Cooper style of play:- "We want to play with purpose, dominate possession, play forward, and get the ball back as quick as we can" also coaches his teams to have tactical discipline

It all sounds very simliar to someone not liked very much

Not really. Our Brendan likes possession. Pupose, going forwards, pressing to win the ball back aren't really high on the list.

4 hours ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

They were bottom when Cowley took over, easily could’ve done a Sunderland. You’re wrong there as well, Huddersfield finished 20th the following season lower in the table and with less points. 

Sorry my bad was thinking of last season.

21 hours ago, Simmo86 said:

The whole Dyche in nonsense is just short termism at its finest. Just going to leave us in a pickle next summer when we have to reshape the whole squad to suit him.

Need to have a long term plan of how we want to play our football going forward, which manager suits it and how we can shape the squad for that.

Whether Top, Rudkin & co have got that in them remains to be seen!

Its deliberate short termism as I believe we need a transitional manager.  Have also taken account of as a club we not going to be able to offer big name managers the support they want.

Edited by Chrysalis

3 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

Seeing as we’ve missed out on Rose. I’ll add Adi Hutter onto the readily available list. Along with Marcelino and Jorge Sampaoli. My personal preference is Marcelino. 

I had to read that twice! Read a different name which wouldn’t make a good manager. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chrysalis said:

Its deliberate short termism as I believe we need a transitional manager.  Have also taken account of as a club we not going to be able to offer big name managers the support they want.

...he is not going to inspire our current players, can you imagine what they would be thinking about where this club's ambition was!!!

59 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

His full name is Adolf Hutter by the way 😳....

Adi is short for Adolf....I think 

That is actually not a bad shout. About 10 years ago he performed a miracle taking a very small team (Grodig) into Austria’s top Division. He has since managed a few serious teams including Salzburg. Won the Swiss league with Young Boys.  Was tipped to be National Team coach, but forget what happen there. We could do an awful lot worse with some of the washed up names in England. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

As I said yesterday, the longer we hold on to this deadwood, the more our options for a decent replacement dwindles.

1 hour ago, winteriscoming said:

Indeed, as Brighton and Bournemouth will realise

Edited by itude

14 hours ago, Heskey2011 said:

Why not give Claudio another go at it? Hardly anyone left in the squad he did rubbish with season after we won it. He'd have arguably a better squad now than he had then.

Oooh if we could somehow get the queen buried in Leicester this season, that'd be helpful as well.

pizza for the boys ain't to cut it...in 2022