Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kierzz

New Manager? Who do you Want?

37 minutes ago, FLAN said:

Do we think there is a timeframe where it becomes less expensive to pull the trigger?  Could that be the delay?

...it is a possibility, that he signed his new contract I believe it was early December 2019, perhaps there might be an agreement that any compensation due to the termination of his contract with less than 3 years to go, will mean a compensation amount being 1-year salary or a pro-rata agreement!!!

Should we choose to wait until after the World Cup then we would have less of an amount to pay and it will save us some significant funds. Therefore every game that Rodgers fails to win or earn a point would not mean we will seek to go early and pull the trigger.

John Terry is certainly got a CV to be a great manager, however in our current situation that would be too much of a risk at the wrong time. Other time I'd say give him a go, certainly played a huge role in assisting with Chelsea winning the champions league in 2012... probably did more than what Di Matteo did. Coaching wise at Villa, it's become noticed since he's left Villa have not been the same in over the last year. 

8 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

John Terry is certainly got a CV to be a great manager, however in our current situation that would be too much of a risk at the wrong time. Other time I'd say give him a go, certainly played a huge role in assisting with Chelsea winning the champions league in 2012... probably did more than what Di Matteo did. Coaching wise at Villa, it's become noticed since he's left Villa have not been the same in over the last year. 

John Terry is a massive C word - we don’t want him anywhere near the club 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

...would have to be one of the last person I  would want to see at this club, in any capacity!!!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

Dennis Wise as assistant ? 

• Haha 2

On 11/09/2022 at 23:17, Leicesterpool said:

Would be Dennis Wise Mk2

Thank you for your sales pitch John, but we are not as stupid as you look.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

A very interesting and progressive manager. Doing brilliantly.

I have to warn with a lot of caution here... My fathers side of the family are Ipswich season ticket holders... although this season is going well, it should be, they have pretty much the biggest budget in that league, and one of the best squads. 

When he first took over, I went to watch a game as there was a spare ticket going, for a laugh as watching Leicester had become stale and predictable. Well what I watched that day, was exactly the same... passing sideways for the sake of passing sideways, barely created a chance. Think they won 1-0 in the end, against Gillingham - It was awful

I was then later told, that McKenna's coaching idol is Brendan Rodgers!! It's a no from me... 

Edited by TMELcfc
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

This reminds me of the Jasper Carrot joke about a bloke falling in the cut and calling for help, a passer by's dog jumps in to rescue him -  as the guy struggles to the surface he sees a large rottweiler heading his way..... Just when you think things cant get any worse....

John Terry turns up!

Just NO.