Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kierzz

New Manager? Who do you Want?

3 hours ago, Happy Fox said:

Tuchel in @mozartfox anymore words from your German friends? 

No. They left for Munich this morning, but I suspect Tuchel has more sense than to try and stop this sinking ship of a Club.

8 minutes ago, Cropwellfox said:

Watch Southampton bin off Ralph whilst we are subjected to silence from our leaders. Just how bad does it actually have to get is what worries me 

Pretty sure this won't happen because afaik Ralph said he's retiring from this business once he's done at Soton

15 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

May as well close the thread, pretty clear Top is riding Rodgers straight into the Championsip.

It is absolutely incredible. We cannot afford Rodgers salary long term even in this division if we want to be the lean mean fighting machine and in the Championship any prospective manager would be on about a quarter of what Rodgers is on. Yet the longer he stays here, the more it costs us in many ways.

He will eventually be sacked or resign once relegation is a certainty and the fall out from that will cost us hundreds of millions and I'd not be convinced we'd ever get back to where we've been as we'd have to build from scratch again and it's no longer as easy to get players good enough to step up, so you then have to keep changing 15+ players a season.

As I repeatedly said yesterday, what is the point of keeping Rodgers anyway (rhetorical question) as even by some miracle he turns this around, in 2025 when his contract is up, he won't be offered anywhere near £10m a year. He's likely only content to sit this out because he will never ever earn this sort of salary again. It's a horrendous situation for Top to be so blind to. Shake hands him and let's save this club from disaster.

• Like 1

Apparently BR is due to sign a contract extension because our club is being ran excellently.

Not just the management of the team is shite but the whole lot need to go, the negligence they have shown over the last 2 years is not good reading for the future 

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

It is absolutely incredible. We cannot afford Rodgers salary long term even in this division if we want to be the lean mean fighting machine and in the Championship any prospective manager would be on about a quarter of what Rodgers is on. Yet the longer he stays here, the more it costs us in many ways.

He will eventually be sacked or resign once relegation is a certainty and the fall out from that will cost us hundreds of millions and I'd not be convinced we'd ever get back to where we've been as we'd have to build from scratch again and it's no longer as easy to get players good enough to step up, so you then have to keep changing 15+ players a season.

As I repeatedly said yesterday, what is the point of keeping Rodgers anyway (rhetorical question) as even by some miracle he turns this around, in 2025 when his contract is up, he won't be offered anywhere near £10m a year. He's likely only content to sit this out because he will never ever earn this sort of salary again. It's a horrendous situation for Top to be so blind to. Shake hands him and let's save this club from disaster.

Surely the board are not so detached from reality? But it seems that they have their head in the sands.

11 hours ago, Kasey Keller said:

Surely the next for the chop is ralphy or Brendan 

He has or should have been the next for the chop since this season started and before.

Incredibly, nearly a quarter of the leagues managers have either been sacked (3) or left (1) clubs before Rodgers.

I'm confident atleast 1 goes before Rodgers making it a quarter and wouldn't be surprised if another goes after that taking it over a quarter of the league.

Unbelievable.