Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kierzz

New Manager? Who do you Want?

Apologies if he’s been mentioned before but Mick Beale at QPR would be a good wildcard option. He is thought of highly by Rangers and Villa fans from his time as slippy Gs assistant.

Mind you Ian Beale would be a better option than what we have got at the moment.

Edited by Skid_1884
  • Haha 1

No, No,No...to any big name...

Let's bring ourselves (the club) down to earth a bit...

A large bit of humble pie thinking..

Let's look along the 3 divisions,or a quieter European league...for a younger man, motivated & with new decent ideas.

Not the tea-pot left-overs, like Dyche or Benitiz...

We need a new club identity & ethos,to motivate players & backroom-staff.

A name that just might not be on many fans or pundits agenda...

Somebody who has a quiet Potter/Cooper's potential...grit & spirit not to accept the Inevitable.

Forget at present that Rodgers will be gone before Wcup. Club will give Rodgers at least the run in upto the Wcup. Then depends on results especially at home..

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 1

I honestly think any decent coach could come in and get a real bounce. So much quality in the squad but they need to be kept on their toes, get organised and keep switched on. We just scream lethargy and complacency after we take the lead.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, indierich06 said:

Slot extends Feyenoord contract - Football Oranje

You'd image this means someone somewhere has tried to get him recently. Whether it was us or another prem side this doesn't exactly mean he's staying put does it, just more money and a better buyout

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AjcW said:

You'd image this means someone somewhere has tried to get him recently. Whether it was us or another prem side this doesn't exactly mean he's staying put does it, just more money and a better buyout

He's a great tactician, develops young players - exciting brand of football at both AZ and Feyenoord, and implemented his style v quickly - but the main reason I want him is because I went for the Leicester job in FM22 after Rodgers left, and he got it over me. Had never heard of him, so I followed his progress - he proceeded to absolutely smash it, winning multiple trophies, before taking the England job :D

• Like 1