Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kierzz

New Manager? Who do you Want?

Is the River Plate boss the most unlikely manager link we've ever had? lol couldn't be further away from what we usually go for.

I really think Martinez will happen but only if we can stay in  touch until the world cup. If we continue as we are the world cup will be too late. 

1 hour ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Ex RB Leipzig Domenico Tedesco is wanted by afew clubs and wants a new challenge.

He's seen as favorite to replace Hassenhuttl at Southampton. 

Young..... up and coming with fresh ideas

GettyImages-1242992614-scaled.jpg

At first glance I thought you were suggesting Drinkwater

• Like 1

Wonder if one of the clubs was us ? 

Former Chelsea boss Thomas Tuchel would be interested in taking over as England manager if Gareth Southgate leaves after the World Cup in Qatar. Tuchel, 49, has rejected offers from two unnamed Premier League clubs since being sacked by Chelsea in September. (Telegraph - subscription required)

Edit - I see this has already been posted for in the humble genius thread 

Edited by Mike Oxlong

1 hour ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Former Chelsea boss Thomas Tuchel would be interested in taking over as England manager if Gareth Southgate leaves after the World Cup in Qatar. Tuchel, 49, has rejected offers from two unnamed Premier League clubs since being sacked by Chelsea in September. (Telegraph - subscription required)

We probably insisted he kept Kolo Toure as defensive coach and that was the stumbling block

• Haha 1

Another RB Leipzig coach Matthias Jassile also linked with a move to Southampton when they bin Hassenhuttl.

So they are looking at him aswell as Domenico Tedesco who was an an ex coach at the RB Leipzig club. 

Saint's owners clearly want to style their club to be the EPL version of the RedBull style of teams.

Matthias Jassile would be the one I'd go for even through the other is available now.

Interestingly they both like to wear white sports shoes while wearing blazers!

c1ecae796eff490b8cf0686b8b7e56b9.jpg

6 hours ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Probably Wolves and Southampton. We would never be that ambitious. 

9 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

I noticed people seem to be looking at managers hoping we play fancy football, why is this?

This seems to be why Dyche is lookdown down on.

....it is not fancy football, just not the way Rodgers chooses to play it!!!

Some managers know how to get the backline working in tandem with the midfield while the forwards are the first line of defense, it can be done, Rodgers just does not understand the concept. His rationale is to bring a big defender on if he feels in any way threatened.

• Like 1

On 13/10/2022 at 23:33, Mike Oxlong said:

You just know one of them was Villa.