Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sishades

Stockport County Carabobo Cup Pre Match Surrender Discussion Black Tuesday

18 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Hopefully Vesterwank wont be involved at all so he knows that he needs to get himself a move before end of the window. Force the streak of piss out 

"Listen, Jannik, take your ****ing salty licorice, your size 16 Hummels and your inability to jump for the ball, and **** off."

• Haha 1

I really cannot understand if we play players we're desperately trying to get rid of today.

No-one is gonna see Vestergaard against a League 2 team and suddenly decide he's competent enough to buy, so if we're adamantly determined to get rid of him then I just don't see the point in playing him here if it means we could've played someone younger with potential for us like Brunt. If we don't play those kinds of players now, when exactly are they ever going to get a chance because it's not gonna be in the league.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The_Rorab said:

I really cannot understand if we play players we're desperately trying to get rid of today.

No-one is gonna see Vestergaard against a League 2 team and suddenly decide he's competent enough to buy, so if we're adamantly determined to get rid of him then I just don't see the point in playing him here if it means we could've played someone younger with potential for us like Brunt. If we don't play those kinds of players now, when exactly are they ever going to get a chance because it's not gonna be in the league.

same reason we didnt see any youth players at the end of last season - rogers self imposed pressure from abject performances.

the wins against the crap at the end of last season glossed over to some degree how rubbish we had been (relatively)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hopefully Vestergaard doesn’t play, would rather a youth product play. He’s 5th choice CB so don’t see the point in that. 

With Cags it could be argued he has a point to prove after being decent for us previous. 

Before people say it’s incentive to push for the first team, see above he is 5th choice and not good enough. 

6 hours ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

I can’t go now so if anyone wants a ticket - £15. I’m in Leicester at the moment and live in Wigston. PM me if interested

Can I just have the 15 and not go?

No worse than Amartey and Evans have been lol imagine if this is the start of our new defensive partnership. 

In reality though, 2 players we don't want and probably couldn't care less whether we lose or not. Picks like this set the tone for everyone else and that's why shocks happen. Soyuncu likely to be wound up by a lower league striker and see red. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Stephen Hughes said:

Hopefully Vestergaard doesn’t play, would rather a youth product play. He’s 5th choice CB so don’t see the point in that. 

With Cags it could be argued he has a point to prove after being decent for us previous. 

Before people say it’s incentive to push for the first team, see above he is 5th choice and not good enough. 

...can't imagine Soyuncu comes into this!!!

His exclusion from the team must stem from something happening within the squad, if he has chosen not to sign another contract then that is his prerogative, why are we punishing the team as well as the player, when Youri is allowed to play every week. 

• Like 2

Guest nathan.
1 minute ago, SecretPro said:

Who cares.

Me because i want BR in the bin.

For the first time in my life i want Leicester to lose tonight. 

12 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Why am I going to this?

I've just got this image of you on the train, stairing out the window with a little smile, tinny in hand... and then just this sudden realisation dawns on you and your smile begins to fade and you contemplate getting off at Stoke and turning round lol 

• Haha 1