Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sishades

Stockport County Carabobo Cup Pre Match Surrender Discussion Black Tuesday

5 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Don't think he can afford to go as weak as some are suggesting. If he doesn't get a decent enough win tonight then he's surely toast?

It's going to be interesting to see who BR selects. It's one he has to win (for his own job security) so I'm sure the temptation is to go strong but he also has to show (to the players) that he trusts the squad, and is equally willing to give youth a chance. If the likes of Praet, Cags' and Mendy don't get at least a run then they'll feel as they might as well pack up and go home - if they've not decided that already.

52 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

I don't understand why anyone would want us to lose at all. I get why, the bigger picture of Rodgers sacking and all that but it's a weird mindset. Just ****ing win boys, and convincingly.

Nah

I can’t be doing with the forum members on here who are ‘Rodgers In’ making their argument that he shouldn’t be sacked because we trounced Stockport 5-0 and that it is definitely his second coming. 

More importantly a defeat tonight may well be the end of him whereupon we can potentially recoup more valuable league points than we would have with him in charge. 

Edited by The Year Of The Fox

3 minutes ago, southfox66 said:

I actually think we will have a squad out tonight than plays better as a unit than the one against Southampton, if they put in a convincing win I'd keep the same squad for Saturday

If Brendan has an ego transplant this could happen.

54 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Nah

I can’t be doing with the forum members on here who are ‘Rodgers In’ making their argument that he shouldn’t be sacked because we trounced Stockport 5-0 and that it is definitely his second coming. 

More importantly a defeat tonight may well be the end of him whereupon we can potentially recoup more valuable league points than we would have with him in charge. 

Nonsense. Result tonight will have little bearing on anything. But there will be more fringe players and maybe development players that could really do with a good performance and a win tonight. Why you want them to lose is beyond me.