Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sishades

Stockport County Carabobo Cup Pre Match Surrender Discussion Black Tuesday

3 minutes ago, Nannypig7 said:

I reckon this’ll be close but Brunt for Vestergaard 

If we are worried about Vestegaard playing against a league 2 side we may as well rip his contract up.

I actually think we will play 5-3-2. KDH for Perez in the team I’ve put up. Albrighton at wing back.

31 minutes ago, LVocey said:

If we are worried about Vestegaard playing against a league 2 side we may as well rip his contract up.

I actually think we will play 5-3-2. KDH for Perez in the team I’ve put up. Albrighton at wing back.

It’s not that we’d be worried. It’s a message to say jog on

It's really not important in the bigger picture. I'd take a 3 nil loss and a Rodgers sacking any day of the week for the greater good. It really can't be prolonged any longer. If he was to spawn a draw against a Chelsea side for example, some of his apologists would interpret it as the rebirth of the messiah! Get rid quickly by any means whatsoever or we'll repent at our leisure. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

This will be tricky in front of a sellout crowd up for an upset.

Iversen

Thomas

Soyuncu

Amartey

Justin

Tielemans

Praet

Mendy/Soumare

Iheanacho

Daka

Albrighton

I would play Fofana gets him used to playing at a different level as with the under 23's soon.

This is beginning of the season….

the Manager should be playing what he considers his

best side for the night..

The manager should be looking to motivate the whole of his squad,but doesn’t mean he has to throw away that step into the next round…

1 hour ago, taupe said:

I'm not even intending to be flippant when I say Stockport will fancy their chances. They will. It could be a torrid evening.

Maybe - the last time we played a 'County' team in a cup match, it didn't go well, and CP was sacked fairly soon afterwards! I refer, of course, to Newport County away in the FAC in January 2019. 

16 minutes ago, String fellow said:

Maybe - the last time we played a 'County' team in a cup match, it didn't go well, and CP was sacked fairly soon afterwards! I refer, of course, to Newport County away in the FAC in January 2019. 

I remember it well. I was speechless as I watched. Could not believe we were being taken to the cleaners.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, pmcla26 said:

Iverson

Brunt 

Vestergaard 
Soyuncu

Albrighton 

Praet 

Mendy 

Thomas 

Perez 

Daka

Iheanacho

Maybe Soumare + Wright instead of Brunt and one of the 2 strikers and go to the 433 if both of the former are sticking around this season. 

That’s not the worst selection I’ve seen 🤔

4 hours ago, volpeazzurro said:

It's really not important in the bigger picture. I'd take a 3 nil loss and a Rodgers sacking any day of the week for the greater good. It really can't be prolonged any longer. If he was to spawn a draw against a Chelsea side for example, some of his apologists would interpret it as the rebirth of the messiah! Get rid quickly by any means whatsoever or we'll repent at our leisure. 

My best friend is a Stockport County supporter and I've just said similar to her. A win for them would be great for their fans, and hopefully a step closer to the end of Rodgers for us.

• Like 1