Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sishades

Stockport County Carabobo Cup Pre Match Surrender Discussion Black Tuesday

I think all the squad players who haven’t had a game yet this season will be playing. Wouldn’t risk anyone who is key to what we do in the PL.

Iversen

Amartey

Vestergaard

Soyuncu

Thomas

Albrighton

Praet

Mendy

Wright 

Daka

Iheanacho

• Haha 1

On 21/08/2022 at 12:28, Ric Flair said:

If we somehow lose this and are shoe ins to lose the next 3 league games then he's gone, no way the club would ride out that swathe of vitriol and pressure. The problem is I look at our fixtures and we could bollocks ourselves and struggle to get out of it very early if we aren't ruthless.

It's likely we won't win another game until Oct. 

I said before a ball was kicked that we'd do well to get 7 points in Augist and if we had 10 or 11 by the end of Sept it would be ok.

Now that's even looking unlikely given that we've lost the 2 easiest games.

You just know Utd will get it together against us. We're not beating Chelsea or Spurs. Brighton we haven't beaten for a while in the league.

Villa is the only game we might win in Sept, Even then we'll have to outscore them as Ing's is likely to score against us.

The danger is that the players lose confidence by Oct then we're really in trouble.

It's going to be a long season if we don't turn things around quickly and get stuck in, Our squad is not designed for a battle.

Bi

44 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

It's likely we won't win another game until Oct. 

I said before a ball was kicked that we'd do well to get 7 points in Augist and if we had 10 or 11 by the end of Sept it would be ok.

Now that's even looking unlikely given that we've lost the 2 easiest games.

You just know Utd will get it together against us. We're not beating Chelsea or Spurs. Brighton we haven't beaten for a while in the league.

Villa is the only game we might win in Sept, Even then we'll have to outscore them as Ing's is likely to score against us.

The danger is that the players lose confidence by Oct then we're really in trouble.

It's going to be a long season if we don't turn things around quickly and get stuck in, Our squad is not designed for a battle.

Quite the opposite; whilst last season was winless in the league, that the only occasion Brighton have beat us in the Premier League. The season previous we happened to play them three times and won every game. 

0-11 ...
Brendan is god,
Wes re-signs for a 10 year contract,
Youri buys his own contract and plays for us for free.
The expansion of the ground is announced to be completed by Aug 1st 2023 and includes and extra 20,000 seats AND the Family stand and the Kop are switched.
The beer in the ground is changed to something people like and the price is cut by 50%
Clappers are sold at 50p each and the money raised goes to providing a TIFO and singing section every week
Claudio comes back as DoF and we sign only the best for the next 5 years

or...

a flukey 0-1 win with an own goal scored in the 89th minute, so we technically dont record a single shot on target

7 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

I think all the squad players who haven’t had a game yet this season will be playing. Wouldn’t risk anyone who is key to what we do in the PL.

Surely that was meant ironically?

No presser yesterday?

I’ve not seen anything from other clubs either (you normally see bits on your timeline from Sky Sports News or something) - but I would have thought they’d be a thing.

Do they not do pressers for the league cup or something?

10 hours ago, Collymore said:

I don't think there will be a stream for this but don't SSN show all the goals as they go in? 

There’s a tiny chance the streams that the football league clubs used to televise their games during Covid might work - but I wouldn’t hold out much hope. It’s how a lot of fans of league 1/2 clubs I know watch their league games