Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sishades

Stockport County Carabobo Cup Pre Match Surrender Discussion Black Tuesday

19 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

There’s a tiny chance the streams that the football league clubs used to televise their games during Covid might work - but I wouldn’t hold out much hope. It’s how a lot of fans of league 1/2 clubs I know watch their league games 

Think it was last season or the one before they stopped showing the games on Ifollow

1 hour ago, Matt said:

No presser yesterday?

I’ve not seen anything from other clubs either (you normally see bits on your timeline from Sky Sports News or something) - but I would have thought they’d be a thing.

Do they not do pressers for the league cup or something?

I think in this round they only do the press conferences for the TV games. Howe did one yesterday.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Don't think he can afford to go as weak as some are suggesting. If he doesn't get a decent enough win tonight then he's surely toast?

That, and we should be taking both cups extremely seriously given we have **** all else on this season

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AjcW said:

That, and we should be taking both cups extremely seriously given we have **** all else on this season

Yeah if he puts out a horror side and gets knocked out like Puel did against Newport then he has to go.

Strong team, go out there and get the win and confidence boost. Also see it as an opportunity for players to prove themselves.

Just now, lanefox said:

But over dramatic, the season is only 3 games old

Not really. Besides the first hour against Brentford have we actually looked like a team that wants to achieve anything this season?

This cup is a great opportunity, with it being world cup year the big teams are going to want to rest their stars at every opportunity. They won't care about this competition. If we take it seriously then who knows?

Guest nathan.
1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

If Callum Wright doesn't get a go tonight at right midfield then he probably never will. 

No Albrighton and co will probably get the full 90mins while all the youth sit on the bench.

1 hour ago, AjcW said:

We have, avoiding relegation for starters. I thought that an impossibility at the start of the season but, if Fofana and Tielemans leave and there's no new signings, if there are any injuries and the longer it is before we sack Brent, I see a relegation fight looming a distinct possibility. 

2 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Don't think he can afford to go as weak as some are suggesting. If he doesn't get a decent enough win tonight then he's surely toast?

....Stockport not going well at the moment, we tend to want to strong in the cups!!!

I suspect it will be a strong team with the academy players getting 5 minutes at the end.