Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sishades

Stockport County Carabobo Cup Pre Match Surrender Discussion Black Tuesday

24 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

We can win this with a new manager this season. So hopefully we can progress, bin the manager and go from there. 

But we're not getting a new one and the current one absolutely loathes this trophy.

Edited by SecretPro

3 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

I don't understand why anyone would want us to lose at all. I get why, the bigger picture of Rodgers sacking and all that but it's a weird mindset. Just ****ing win boys, and convincingly.

Its a shame it's not 2 legged.

We could race into a 5 goal lead, let Rodgers make some unusual subs and tactical changes and end up drawing 5-5.

Rodgers gets sacked. Then we do them with a new manager in return leg. 

Everyone's a winner apart from Stockport and Rodgers.

Edited by Collymore

1 minute ago, browniefox said:

Is it? I've never been able to find one..

I saw somewhere that there wasn't any streams for the Carabao cup games. Or is that the FA cup? 

I watched our games last year that weren’t televised and my  usual go to sites all list nearly ever game tonight 

10 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

I don't understand why anyone would want us to lose at all. I get why, the bigger picture of Rodgers sacking and all that but it's a weird mindset. Just ****ing win boys, and convincingly.

I have never, ever wanted us to lose. It goes against my nature. I would love a stress free 3 or 4 nil win and at least a slight confidence boaster

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Agreed. We’re doing nothing in the league this year. The cups should be our priority. Why anyone genuinely wants us to lose and get knocked out is beyond me 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Wanting us to lose a cup game that has no bearing on the manager eventually leaving is completely strange.

If we end up with a new manager bounce and we stay in the cup, then who knows what could happen?

Maddison’s girlfriend has just posted a picture of a golf ball tee’d up at the driving range. She doesn’t strike me (no pun intended) as a golfer whereas Madders is keen on it big time. Guessing that’s him being left at home tonight so we won’t score. 

1 minute ago, ARM1968 said:

It’s weird. I want Rodgers gone but I want us to win every game. I realise that in many respects I will be disappointed. Wanting us to lose though, never. 

Same. Will never get to the point where I'm 'devastated' that we win a game 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

Maddison’s girlfriend has just posted a picture of a golf ball tee’d up at the driving range. She doesn’t strike me (no pun intended) as a golfer whereas Madders is keen on it big time. Guessing that’s him being left at home tonight so we won’t score. 

I just saw a sky clip about Fofo and it looked like his wag was putting a snus in.

Just now, NewEnglandFox said:

I just saw a sky clip about Fofo and it looked like his wag was putting a snus in.

She looked as miserable as he did on Saturday. Madders missus however looks amazing all the time…😍

41 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Nobody wants to see Rodgers cup his ears at the Leicester fans after a tight 2-1 win

• Haha 4