Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Stockport County (A) Match Thread

1 minute ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Christ any angle to criticise him. I’d like to win the game as well! And some of these lads a confidence boost.

So is that Albrighton at RB then?

He could have easily had 2 or 3 lads on the bench from the youth set up though and still had it looking fairly strong if needed

In fairness, remove all the stuff about whether he is going to be our manager for much longer, we need a win to kickstart our season.

I probably wouldn’t put a load of 18-20 year olds in to play against an EPL team if my job was on the line either. 

• Like 2

Absolute clown he is. League 2 team and you don't play one U23 player and have just one on the bench. Ridiculous. I get Albrighton playing and maybe Praet and Kel's but Vestergaard and Tielemans are now cup tied, should have been a team filled with kids and maybe a few first teamers on the bench. It's a very risky game to play. If we struggle in any way with that team and don't win by an absolute mile there will be more questions.