Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Stockport County (A) Match Thread

Just now, jmono84 said:

Barnes really needs to stop passing up one v ones!! It’s your main trait lad

Hold up just realised, wtf is he doing on the pitch still

76 minutes on Saturday and at least 80 minutes tonight with just 2 days rest in between after a knee injury that had him on crutches

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Remember in the summer when people were saying they’d rather keep Tielemabs and let him go for free next summer rather than get £40mil for him because he could be the difference between us making the Champions League or not lol

Edited by Sampson
  • Haha 3

Just now, RoboFox said:

The commentators jizzing over a chance like we’re in the champions league final. 

depressing.

There very positive considering how shite we have been. Nugent can get in the bin. Another bloke scared to criticise the club. 

Just now, Nalis said:

On paper the starting line up wasnt too bad, enough to be comfortably safe in the premier league.

So it worries me we are doing so devoid of ideas against League 2 opposition as a whole.

This is Rodgers ball in its fullest implementation. Its Tika Taka at its purest.

Even when Barca played it they relied heavily on individual magic. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, moore_94 said:

Hold up just realised, wtf is he doing on the pitch still

76 minutes on Saturday and at least 80 minutes tonight with just 2 days rest in between after a knee injury that had him on crutches

I know. I thought that too. He should have gone off!

Just now, hejammy said:

I tell you what, why don't you guys stop being on here and listening to an LCFC game and go and support Man City, you'll be much better suited! Wanting our team to lose! Jeeeez :nigel:

Ewwwww, its their fault the games gone the way it has.

"ItS tHe WaY tO pLaY fOoTbAlL" :nono: 

• Like 1

Just now, Trumpet said:

What are your thoughts on possession football which lacks any penetration?

I seen it against Southampton and I was loving every second of the sidewards/backwards passes thats all I need to please me I dnt need goals...... Brendan has to go if we don't win here surely?

3 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

This **** couldn’t even get through the first round of the Carabao Cup without risking nearly all the first teamers. It’s too much now. This was over 6 months ago. Now it’s just painful.

Look on the bright side, we're actually in the second round.