Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Stockport County (A) Match Thread

4 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Excellent that we've controlled possession so we'll. 

Can anyone tell me how many goals we've scored? 

Who needs goals when you control a game like we do? We’ll be fine doing exactly what we’ve been doing. 

Exciting to think we’ve not even made any subs (around 60 minutes, never sooner) to go to our usual negative style. What a half coming up.

Edited by Trumpet
  • Haha 1

Just now, CloudFox said:

I don't know why I'm asking this, but...

Does anyone have a decent stream for this? All the usual suspects are failing me today. Just getting battered by ads in the streams I can find.

Fortunately, there aren’t any available. Enjoy your evening.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Chelmofox said:

The half time chat sounds like everyone just want to kill themselves. 

It's awful, eh - as they frantically try to be positive because they clearly aren't allowed to be negative.

4 minutes ago, oxtonfox said:

still got 45 minutes to step up the intensity, aggression, our passing. But they’re a good side, it’s a difficult place to play, a bumpy surface, and we’re lacking confidence. We can work on the training ground but we’ve had no money, and we’ve punched above our weight in the last three seasons 

Yes, you're right yet again Brendan. Come up to my office for a little coffee in the morning. 

Bye,

Top x

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BigGibbo said:

Went with an all established Premier League starting 11 & up to half time have still been restricted to only a couple of 30 yard efforts (or so it sounds 😏).

80% possession though.

rodgers.png

Fan Dabby Dozzy. 🤣

• Haha 1

BR full time interview prediction in his monotone uninterested tone 

‘We were the better team, the lads did well with 80% possession.

But it’s hard against team putting everyone behind the ball and then to concede at a corner we were unlucky

Remember we have been unable to sign anyone and this is a young side (all under 50) who will learn from the experience

Without the cup distraction we can focus on our league position

I understand the fans frustration, but the club is in a better position than when I started’

• Haha 1