Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Stockport County (A) Match Thread

I wonder if we could just get the players to ignore him. Pretend he doesn’t exist. Maybe we could sing Stowells name. Hire the new manager as “On pitch Coach” That way no pay off. 

(I know this would be a employment lawyers dream for Brendan but anything to get rid of him).

Just now, Daggers said:

There's a bloke on my Dad's Recipes WhatsApp group who reckons Rodgers will be fired at full-time.

Not saying I'm ITK or anything, but he has a mean recipe for a salmon bake so he really knows his shit.

Your source smells fishy

• Haha 1

A mate of mine is a Stockport fan and he says they have been dreadful defensively so far this season. And here we are nearly 70 mins in and not even looked like scoring. If Rodgers isn't gone soon we will be relegated. As a team we are clueless, lacking confidence and seem to have no cohesion or team spirit at all. That all stems from the manager. Even with no new signings, we still have better squads than at least 10 teams in this league yet all of our players seem to be regressing other than Maddison. We are a shit show and Rodgers is a large cause of that! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1