Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Stockport County (A) Match Thread

That's pretty much the players I figured would be selected. How they'll line-up and play is another matter. Shame not to see some youth but given the squad we have, the need to find a kind of balance was perhaps more important.

Edited by taupe

Guest glasgowfox
12 minutes ago, nathan. said:

:mad::mad:

I ****ing told you.

I HOPE WE GET SMASHED!!

I can't believe a true Leicester fan can post this dross

No reason at all to play vestergard nothing to gain at all one youth cb could have had a chance to play tonight and would have been good experience for him with the rest of the team. No win for vestergard either plays well it will be against a crap team plays shit it will because he is shit 

• Like 1

Guest nathan.
Just now, glasgowfox said:

I can't believe a true Leicester fan can post this dross

I am sick to death of this bullshit.

Carry on crying about lack of new faces Brendan.

Here's your chance to bring through and promote the youth, largely risk free.

Put it this way lose with this team it'll look even worse than losing bringing some of the youngsters in, hiding to nothing for Rodgers, almost coming to a damned if he does, damned if he doesn't situation (Of his own doing and where he is in his tenure) but atleast playing the youth would give him an excuse and we all know how much he loves a fall guy and excuse.

You're crying for a winger, why not try Maswanhase, I believe he's doing really well for the U23's, give him a go.

Nah...

Piss off.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Lose this & tell Rodgers he’s wrong not to be playing them.

Rodgers promotes youth: Does anyone really believe any ‘under’ other than Brunt is ready for a Leicester City starting 11 and if so I think I can ignore the whole of the Rodgers out thread.

3 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

Would have been the perfect opportunity to blood Maswanhise and protect Barnes and really shocked and disappointed he hasn’t used this as an opportunity to have a couple more youngsters on the bench 

Giving a young winger a go when you’re short is just a no brainer.

dont get Rodgers

• Like 1

We kind of have this massive squad that we need to put in the shop window or get some fitness into. It's not like we have a bunch of European games coming up to hand out game time. I was hoping to see Sammy Braybrooke and the mysterious Mr. M. that y'all have been talking about.

Guest glasgowfox
1 minute ago, nathan. said:

I am sick to death of this bullshit.

Stop spouting it then... I am sick of Rodgers but never never never want us to loose... Get a grip

2 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

So we should never play barnes again Incase he gets injured?

In a league cup game against low league opponents, no we definitely shouldn’t play him. He is key to us being able to have any sort of tactical flexibility since we seem to be allergic to buying any other quality wide players. We can win the game without him, would have been a great opportunity for Maswanhise, for example. 

• Like 1