Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Stockport County (A) Match Thread

I spoke to a Man United fan I know who lives in United country, and he made the comment about us losing loads of players and how it's not going to be a good season for us. Well, he's probably right about the second one but he looked genuinely shocked when I said we'd only sold one player and that was Kasper Schmeichel.

This narrative is suiting Rodgers down to the ground. Whether he walks or is sacked, he comes out of this smelling of roses with his media mates still thinking the sun shines out of his backside.

The vast majority of this squad finished fifth twice and won the FA Cup. Yes, if you're standing still you're actually going backwards but 0-0 vs Stockport County with this squad is quite the fall. No disrespect to Stockport, I'm sure they're having an excellent game and fair play to them. But, my word, if Rodgers' time wasn't up before it surely has to be now.

The only disappointment is that he won't walk or he'll miss out on his payoff and we won't sack him because our wage expenditure is already messed up. Keeping him is genuinely gambling on our Premier League status. Where on earth do we go from here?

3 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

The cocomms from Danny Simpson on lcfc radio is about as doggo as this score line. Constantly talking over the main commentator and mumbling constantly 🤣

It was David Nugent first half, you sure it’s Simmo now? Gave up

listening .

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, sishades said:

Yes I will be using my Motor Pike and Side Carp to get there.

Make sure your don't  keel over