Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Stockport County (A) Match Thread

Just now, HarryDee8 said:

We need to go back to basics. Defend become a unit and play counter attack. This possession football doesnt work with this squad of players

I think we need a new manager mate, that would make what you’re saying much easier.

"It's always difficult against sides like this, particularly at their place. This is a cup final for them and their fans. I thought we kept possession well, particularly in the first half. I made some changes in the 2nd half, and we looked a lot more dangerous following my (brilliant) substitutions. I was pleased with the clean sheet."  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Leeds Fox said:

Give Brendan some tips on elaborate excuses please mate. I’m sick of the ones he’s been using for the past 18 months :ph34r:

stockport are a team, we played the ball well had all the possession but when a team can defend a little bit were FxxxxxD
we lacked carabao cup experience. hopefully the lads have put this night in their memory bank and can use it to improve our premier league form

If i had the investment i was promised, we would be top 4. my head says walk but my wallet says everything comes to he who waits.

you say Villa and Everton won thats a shame, whoops did i say that out loud.

• Haha 2