Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Stockport County (A) Match Thread

6 minutes ago, KFS said:

Checked WhatsApp mate? :ph34r:

In all seriousness I’m getting three picks on ESPN and none of them are us. Back to classic radio tonight, folks. 

Not on Bein either. They are showing Fleetwood V Fat-Frank.

I reckon it might be a diamond with Barnes through the middle. 

Iversen 

vestergaard     soyuncu

Albrighton                            Thomas

Mendy

Youri                Praet

Barnes

Nacho                Daka

Edited by Scotch
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Guest nathan.
Just now, Foxesmints said:

Just f*** off and offer your support to another club. T**t

I support my club.

I will not support the manager in charge.

8 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

He is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't though.

He puts out a team of seasoned pro's to secure the win and then he isn't promoting youth. 

Puts out a team of a few u23's and we lose, this place would explode we havn't made it thru to the next stage. 

Personally would have liked to see a few more youngsters on the bench and gave them some mins. 

I think that’s the compromise Suzie there should of been more youth on the bench at least 

hey ho

up the Foxes 🦊 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Phenom said:

No Soumare at all. He's gotta be off.

Rodgers has said Soumare is training well but has a few options which he wants to take a look at so agreed he won’t be in 1st team squad, if things don’t happen he will be integrated back in.

5 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Yeah like Southampton, like Brentford, let’s risk not building momentum to flex on a lower league team. :frusty:

Flexing what? It's about giving younger players a chance. We might have a ray of light in an otherwise miserable season like Wright or Maswanhise sat in our reserves but we'll never know because Rodgers is terrified of losing.

If you can't beat a League Two relegation candidate without playing 11 established Premier League players then should you really be managing at any level?

Edited by BigGibbo

Surprised at some of the tears in here.

His neck is seriously on the line. Lose tonight and its game over. He was always going to play an experienced side with the players that have a point to prove.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, BigGibbo said:

Rodgers is such a coward. Doesn't even back us to beat League Two relegation fodder opposition whilst also giving a few kids a chance.

What are we gonna learn about Tieleman's, Barnes, etc against Stockport FFS?

He should be able to beat these with our under 9s. 😒

Wycombe, Harlow Town, Exeter City, Newport County....... Those boys gave us a hell of a beating.

Just now, BigGibbo said:

Flexing what? It's about giving younger players a chance. We might have a ray of light in an otherwise miserable season like Wright or Maswhanise sat in our reserves but we'll never know because Rodgers is terrified of losing.

If you can't beat a League Two relegation candidate without playing 11 established Premier League players then should you really be managing at any level?

Momentum is important, very important, we have to get some, fully understand the team but would have preferred many more u21s on the bench

3 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

There is absolutely no need to have both JJ and Castagne on the bench with both being able to play either side, drop one and give a space on the bench to a youth player

He made a massive fuss about not having enough wingers, this is exactly the right opportunity to give a chance to a winger like Maswanhise who was one of our best youth players last season and has started the season brilliantly

Fine with him putting out a strong 11 if he wants, but these are the games where you can most definitely afford to have a few youth players on the bench

Yea because we all know the fitness of each player. Honestly people talk like they have perfect information and precise insights - which none us do.

• Haha 1

I love how some people on here are experts on our U23’s.. Braybrook has little to no league experience but people want him in the first team based on what a few people have said about him… probably the same people who kicked off when Pearson wouldn’t play Billy Kee.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sishades said:

Wycombe, Harlow Town, Exeter City, Newport County....... Those boys gave us a hell of a beating.

So did Leatherhead (nearly….)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Surprised at some of the tears in here.

His neck is seriously on the line. Lose tonight and its game over. He was always going to play an experienced side with the players that have a point to prove.

After hearing his comments and/or how certain individuals have been treated?

I couldn't blame them for not putting a shift in for him and sealing his fate.

I couldn't blame any play for not wanting to be here under him - The irony being is our better players arguably don't want to be here and the others only want to here because of how much we're paying them.

Edited by Matt

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Momentum is important, very important, we have to get some, fully understand the team but would have preferred many more u21s on the bench

Agreed on momentum, but my point is my nan could coach our under 21s to beat these.

If he only backs himself to win with an all established Premier League 11 then that tells you all you need to know about him.

Spineless.