Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Stockport County (A) Match Thread

5 minutes ago, nathan. said:

I support my club.

I will not support the manager in charge.

What bit about ‘ I hope we get smashed’  is supporting your club , made yourself look a bit of a plonker.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Winsum said:

Why play youth players when he have a bigger enough squad to play a strong side. As for wanting your own team to lose what kind of fan base do we have 

Entitled & arrogant…

Stockport will come for a fight, our team has to show it’s Upto the routine cup challenge…earmarking their own potential to be involved in future cup & league battles….simple team choice asking them do you want to play for Leicester city?

4 minutes ago, BKLFox said:

Rodgers has said Soumare is training well but has a few options which he wants to take a look at so agreed he won’t be in 1st team squad, if things don’t happen he will be integrated back in.

Makes no sense if he’s sold his space comes open again

Yes the start hasn’t been great - yes we don’t agree with his decisions and yes it’s been happening for a while but some of the nonsense and hatred towards him chucked around on here is embarrassing- he isn’t a bloody axe murderer - no matter if you are a fan of his or not he is still the manager and nobody - I seriously mean nobody should ever want OUR team to lose - if you do then you can 10000% get in the bin and hopefully off this forum - none of this gets any better with all this negativity - support OUR team 

2 minutes ago, BigGibbo said:

Agreed on momentum, but my point is my nan could coach our under 21s to beat these.

If he only backs himself to win with an all established Premier League 11 then that tells you all you need to know about him.

Spineless.

And if we lost with half a team of u21s, is that on him too?

30 minutes ago, adam95581 said:

In fairness, remove all the stuff about whether he is going to be our manager for much longer, we need a win to kickstart our season.

I probably wouldn’t put a load of 18-20 year olds in to play against an EPL team if my job was on the line either. 

Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. If we get turned over after selecting an untried group of young players then he'll get even more lambasting for disrespecting the competition. 

1 minute ago, BigGibbo said:

Agreed on momentum, but my point is my nan could coach our under 21s to beat these.

If he only backs himself to win with an all established Premier League 11 then that tells you all you need to know about him.

Spineless.

Utter utter drivel. 

This is like criticising Pep for going full strength against a championship team in a cup competition - which he often does.

If he fields a weak team full of young lads you’d be the first to criticise him for not taking it seriously! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sishades said:

Wycombe, Harlow Town, Exeter City, Newport County....... Those boys gave us a hell of a beating.

On the odd occasion you can get beat out of complacency, but we're too bad to be complacent as well so...

Just now, dmayne7 said:

What's the score with streams? Any likely to be available? Probably already been asked but just want to give myself the best chance of becoming even more depressed :D

Doubt it, can’t find it being shown in any country so unlikely to be a stream 

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

And if we lost with half a team of u21s, is that on him too?

Yes, of course. Which is my point. If he was half a man he would back himself to win against borderline semi-pros with any randomised selection of 11 players on our books. He's basically saying Wright et al can't even be trusted at league two level. Such an uninspiring melt.

39 minutes ago, Simmo86 said:

Brendan Rodgers promotes youth lol

I mean it’s got Luke Thomas and Daniel Iversen in, and he’s gotten us to a cup semi-final every season he’s been here so this approach has its advantages, probably an area where he deserves a bit of slack I reckon.

4 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Utter utter drivel. 

This is like criticising Pep for going full strength against a championship team in a cup competition - which he often does.

If he fields a weak team full of young lads you’d be the first to criticise him for not taking it seriously! 

I didn't say weak team full of kids, but to not even attempt to blood one of them against league two relegation fodder? Spineless.

The 'weak' team full of kids at Prem level should still beat them anyway with half a decent manager just FYI.

42 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Hence albrighton being vice captain

evans will play every prem game and Marc will play every cup game ….

had we made someone like vards or madders VC then games like this would need to find  a third choice …

I can never tell with you if you're joking or being serious lol

1 minute ago, BigGibbo said:

Yes, of course. Which is my point. If he was half a man he would back himself to win against borderline semi-pros with any randomised selection of 11 players on our books. He's basically saying Wright et al can't even be trusted at league two level. Such an uninspiring melt.

Or maybe there are moves in the pipeline to loan out prospects.   :dunno:

Jesus, why do people assume they know better than the club from positions of almost total ignorance.  

:nigel:

• Like 1