Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Stockport County (A) Match Thread

I'm OK with this side apart from risking  Barnes who is our only wide player and Tielemans who, in his head has already gone. Would have liked to see Maswanhise , Braybrook and maybe the big lad at the back included in the squad.

Don't get why some think that BR is under pressure and fears for his job. He'd just walk straight into another one with about £20 million in his back pocket. Some hardship, that!

Just now, Shane said:

Seriously no excuse for Brendan to not have a few youngsters on the bench.

PL squads for tonights cup matches:

Everton - 4 youth players

Aston Villa - 3 youth players

Fulham - 11 youth players

Forest - 7 youth players

Southampton - 3 youth players

Wolves - 3 youth players

Bournemouth - 8 youth players

Palace - 3 youth players

I agree they should be in the bench, but also that the first team players need to gain time too

• Like 1

In the name of balance, I've looked at the squads for Everton, Southampton, Aston Villa, Fulham etc, and not one of them has fewer than 3-4 academy players in the squad for their respective games as far as I can tell - with all bar I think Villa starting at least one of them.

Just now, Shane said:

Forest - 7 youth players

Wolves - 3 youth players

Palace - 3 youth players

Every excuse if the first team isn’t at full fitness yet.

Rather they sort out the obvious fatigue issues than benching youth teams that probably won’t impact our premier league season.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

55 minutes ago, Winsum said:

Why play youth players when he have a bigger enough squad to play a strong side. As for wanting your own team to lose what kind of fan base do we have 

Exactly, most of these players could have a claim to start against Chelsea if they play well. The current first team are hardly doing well

2 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

I agree they should be in the bench, but also that the first team players need to gain time too

I do get this, but do you genuinely think Vestergaard for example needs gametime given that we're trying to get rid of him, and he will likely not play again for another few wees minimum thereby yielding any match fitness he gains a bit redundant?

Just now, The_Rorab said:

I do get this, but do you genuinely think Vestergaard for example needs gametime given that we're trying to get rid of him, and he will likely not play again for another few wees minimum thereby yielding any match fitness he gains a bit redundant?

No idea to be honest, depends how likely his exit is I guess. (Or the exit of others!)  :dunno:

8 minutes ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

Sherwood on sky in the pre-match build up saying it's nonsense people calling for Rodgers to go, he's working with the best he's got after losing experience and key players..... Where's the clown emoji.

Send sherwood thislol

FB_IMG_1659165456239.jpg

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Shane said:

Forest - 7 youth players

Wolves - 3 youth players

Palace - 3 youth players

He’s bang under pressure and can’t afford a loss tonight. Don’t blame him. 

also, we’ve got second string first team players that will need mins also. 

• Like 1