Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Chelsea (A) Match Thread

2 minutes ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

Soft goals? He hasn't played for us that much. Objectivity then? 😂

Yeah. That's what makes it so much worse. 

I dont hate Danny Ward. I dont have a vendetta against Danny Ward. I'd rather he turned out to be the best thing since sliced bread. But he's not. He's not even average premier league standard. So yes. Objectively I can look at it. With no tinted specs and say he's not good enough. As have alot of people in here. Today. In this thread. So I'm not really sure why you only take issue with me saying g he isn't good enough (which he isnt) 

Just now, ARTY_FOX said:

Yeah. That's what makes it so much worse. 

I dont hate Danny Ward. I dont have a vendetta against Danny Ward. I'd rather he turned out to be the best thing since sliced bread. But he's not. He's not even average premier league standard. So yes. Objectively I can look at it. With no tinted specs and say he's not good enough. As have alot of people in here. Today. In this thread. So I'm not really sure why you only take issue with me saying g he isn't good enough (which he isnt) 

Just because you have an opinion doesn't make it any more objective than mine. 😂

Guest Col city fan

There is no doubt that Chelsea look nothing special this season. And we could easily hit them on the break.

This could be close today