Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Chelsea (A) Match Thread

2 minutes ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

Just because you have an opinion doesn't make it any more objective than mine. 😂

Well what evidence do you have thay he is good enough :dunno: because last time all you had was he's good for Wales. 

You look at it through the spec of the national team. 

Edited by ARTY_FOX

Just now, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

At the game now, he is 

Being at the game doesn't confer any authority to your view, or mine watching on TV, but objectively he has been caught on the ball several times and failed to put in any telling passes. He's not looking good. 

2 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Well what evidence do you have thay he is good enough :dunno: because last time all you had was he's good for Wales. 

What evidence do you have that he isn't as he hasn't played that much? You made up the 'soft goals'. Anyway I have got better things to do than argue the toss. Whoever plays for us I want them to do the best they can. All the best. 

Edited by Cadno'r Cymoedd

I just can’t help but feel with everything going on soy needs to be given that chance… we need him to get back to his best, he has a huge part to play now. 

Soy stepped up when maguire left, maybe he can when fofana leaves.   Hopefully that’s not just because of an injury but chelsea rely on pace, it’s honestly all they have … this is a soyuncu game 100%

• Like 1

Just now, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

What evedince do you gave he isn't as he hasn't played that much? You made up the 'soft goals' . Anyway I have got better things to do than argue the toss. Whoever plays for us I want them to do the best they can. All the best. 

The cup games he's played in since he arrived... it was clear from them to be fair. Must be me and a whole lot of the fan base making it up... 

Just now, Hamilton Fox said:

Surely everyone that was saying take the money for fofana understood we are just an Evans injury away from pretty much getting relegated with that defence ? 

we needed to buy a top class defender before selling fofana now we need 2 

No "top class defender" is coming here to sit on the bench behind Evans and our new CB.