Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Chelsea (A) Match Thread

Guest Col city fan

Watching this game today, we CAN win this absolutely no doubt.

Chelsea are bang average and down to 10 men but Leicester have to want to win it.

Rodgers needs to change it up to get us having a go. 
If we go on to lose this game, he has to be sacked. 

Guest itude
2 minutes ago, MPH said:

The right subs at HT and we could win this

We need Franke for that kind of tactical thinking

1 minute ago, Bazly said:

Needs a NAtcho man at half time with Dennis off

Dennis is slow, Nacho is not fast, put Daka on the right and throw the ball down the right, make them run and wear them out

Oh and Bren - USE YOUR FRICKIN SUBS

• Like 1

I quite enjoyed that.

Did Gallagher get a straight red or a 2nd yellow, because he caould have broken Harvey's ankle.

I think Soumare & Praet haven't done badly, considering they haven't really had much game time.

Just now, lozzyblue fox said:

Not played well since start of the season. To much up front on his own he hasnt got the pace anymore 

I know we love him and will be forever grateful to our legend, but if I was the owner I wouldn’t have given him a new two year deal. You have to be ruthless at this level and do what’s best for your club - especially considering our wage to earnings ratio. 

• Like 1

Just now, Vacamion said:

I quite enjoyed that.

Did Gallagher get a straight red or a 2nd yellow, because he caould have broken Harvey's ankle.

I think Soumare & Praet haven't done badly, considering they haven't really had much game time.

2nd yellow I think

• Thanks 1

Guest Col city fan
Just now, buzzer_b said:

Are you actually watching the game? Youri’s been decent.

Youri has been awful (and I’m a Youri fan). Looks slow, knackered and giving the ball away. He could be running this game if he was on it