Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Chelsea (A) Match Thread

We're doing all right. Credit to Rodgers, he's put out a different side and got them working well. Youri's been sublime and ridiculous, but putting in a shift. Soumare is not embarrassing himself. KDH is running his socks off. Keep it up, at worst we go down fighting. This is the performance I wanted/needed to see.

• Like 3

Just now, Ted Maul said:

Can we not start blaming Vardy for the complete lack of service he's had all season yeah?

He's a finisher, we know that. Give him chances and he'll score.

Well we’re not a side who created a ton of chances so we’ve gotta make a change

personally wouldn’t change anything yet. Usually our changes hurt us more than benefit us. 

Those of you calling to sub vardy, as always, will be regretting those posts. It’s the same people who were complaining about daka and nacho not being able to score against stockport… why don’t we trust the best goal scorer the club has ever had to do his job 

4 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

We could win this game if we actually went for it. 
The set up is so fookin defensive and boring.

If we lose this game, Rodgers must go I tell you.

We are doing what everyone who wants him out have said they want.

We have  Relinquished possession harassed them and hitting on the break

A dig at Rodgers for the sake of it and shows it’s nothing to do with play it’s him people don’t like.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

I quite enjoyed that.

Did Gallagher get a straight red or a 2nd yellow, because he caould have broken Harvey's ankle.

I think Soumare & Praet haven't done badly, considering they haven't really had much game time.

Thought it was a straight red…

But the commentators keep referring to 2 yellows.

• Like 1

Did say when we were linked with Conor Gallagher on loan; that's all he does, run around and foul people. Shows the England selection process up too, KDH is miles better than him and has a better attitude.

Crazy game. Hope the ref chills out from leveling it up, KDH shouldn't have had a card. Chelsea are a snidey side, we've got to pick them apart now.

• Like 3

Guest itude
2 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Just had to steal some of my mums antidepressants after these corrupt fvckers robbed me of an Amartey goal :cry:

Don't take too many, you wont get a hard on even if Linda Evangelista turns up half naked at your front door with proof that Rodgers has been sacked.

Just now, st albans fox said:

I assume you’re not watching a stream then …..

Just now, Phenom said:

Well we’re not a side who created a ton of chances so we’ve gotta make a change

If we're sticking to this system then yeah, fine. Get him a ****ing support striker and see how he does.

1 minute ago, taupe said:

We're doing all right. Credit to Rodgers, he's put out a different side and got them working well. Youri's been sublime and ridiculous, but putting in a shift. Soumare is not embarrassing himself. KDH is running his socks off. Keep it up, at worst we go down fighting. This is the performance I wanted/needed to see.

Yes I agree there, my criticisms of the manager/squad usually stem from lack of effort/manner of defeats rather than the fact of defeat. 

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Youri has been awful (and I’m a Youri fan). Looks slow, knackered and giving the ball away. He could be running this game if he was on it

The fella needs to lose some weight. Looks completely out of shape. Embarrassing for someone who seems them self at a bigger club. He's a complete clogger at the moment. 

• Like 1