Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Chelsea (A) Match Thread

3 minutes ago, JimmyC74 said:

Big Dan hasn’t been a PL quality starting CB and let’s face it he ain’t gonna be. Need to find a quality replacement to Fofana to partner Evans like yesterday.

fafana ain't got a premier league winners medal though

Just now, MPH said:

Almost an absolutely brilliant assist by Amartey 

Nice bloke I’m sure but he ain’t a PL footballer I’m afraid. Scares the shit out of me every time he’s near the ball. 

• Like 3

Just now, AlwaysBlue said:

Sick to death of this forum of so called "fans" berating every player like they could do better, what a bunch of self entitled twits. I can understand the frustration and disappointment but just listen to yourselves!  We're 2:1 down at Chelsea ffs! I remember the days these matches were right offs and a bonus if we got anything at all! Your match day thread is no longer that, just a platform to moan, what are you all? 12 years old???  I'm out of here, can't stand to hear people talking about my team like this any more.  Give yourselves a shake ffs!

Playing against 10 men for an hour mate.  How can you defend this? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Sick to death of this forum of so called "fans" berating every player like they could do better, what a bunch of self entitled twits. I can understand the frustration and disappointment but just listen to yourselves!  We're 2:1 down at Chelsea ffs! I remember the days these matches were right offs and a bonus if we got anything at all! Your match day thread is no longer that, just a platform to moan, what are you all? 12 years old???  I'm out of here, can't stand to hear people talking about my team like this any more.  Give yourselves a shake ffs!

bye

• Haha 2

**** off we’re ****ing shit. 

• Like 2