Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Chelsea (A) Match Thread

1 minute ago, AlwaysBlue said:

Sick to death of this forum of so called "fans" berating every player like they could do better, what a bunch of self entitled twits. I can understand the frustration and disappointment but just listen to yourselves!  We're 2:1 down at Chelsea ffs! I remember the days these matches were right offs and a bonus if we got anything at all! Your match day thread is no longer that, just a platform to moan, what are you all? 12 years old???  I'm out of here, can't stand to hear people talking about my team like this any more.  Give yourselves a shake ffs!

Yeah. Everyone should be happy we're playing like a team that can't wait to go down. 

Sick to death of this forum of so called "fans" berating every player like they could do better, what a bunch of self entitled twits. I can understand the frustration and disappointment but just listen to yourselves!  We're 2:1 down at Chelsea ffs! I remember the days these matches were right offs and a bonus if we got anything at all! Your match day thread is no longer that, just a platform to moan, what are you all? 12 years old???  I'm out of here, can't stand to hear people talking about my team like this any more.  Give yourselves a shake ffs!

You do know they have 10?

Get on with the subs, Brendan. 

Just now, Sly said:

At this point, Iheanacho offers more overall. 

Vardy assisted Barnes' goal. Without support from Maddison or Kel, Vardy is almost always isolated (and ineffective) up top. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sampson said:

That 2nd was nothing like a sitter. Mendy was covering the whole goal

he needed to go low.

any 1 on 1 with the keeper is a sitter to me.

Edited by MPH

4 minutes ago, AlwaysBlue said:

Ta’ra duck

• Like 2

People pay a lot of money to follow their club around the country and have a right to express their opinion. This has been going on for months and months. Football is literally entertainment and that's been sapped out of this team. If people want to 'moan' then they can just like you are 'moaning' about other people moaning?

3 minutes ago, AlwaysBlue said:

They've conceded 2 goals against 10 men mate. I was a season ticket holder in League One and I still want to throttle every one of them.