Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Chelsea (A) Match Thread

Just now, urban.spaceman said:

Can't even bring myself to find a stream. Chelsea are such repulsive ****ing parasites.

I have to say I am toying with the idea of not watching this. It has the makings of something very very very unpleasant.

Prove me wrong you super Foxes.🫰

1 minute ago, WinslowFox said:

Where's the ever obliging Leicester City thread gone?

We'll need it later when Sterling gets his first Chelsea goal.

He will be in Amartey’s pocket.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

I'm not sure how Amartey is getting a game? 

Has Soyunchu ran over his dog? 

P*ssed on his kids too i reckon,  the bloke is a total  numbnuts and is very clearly a cuckoo in the nest.

Ffs ditch this idiot now!

1 minute ago, buzzer_b said:

Strap yourselves in lads, this is going to be a bumpy ride.

For those of you who are lucky enough not to be at work or at shitford Bridge make sure you have a few beers available 😉

Edited by justfoxes

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Vardy is gonna get absolutely no service lol

I dunno about that one. There is, in theory at least, a few that can both find and support him. I'm trying to be optimistic here (why??) but it's an attacking line up, depending how they play. My concerns are more defensive but at least Ndidi's on the bench.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, LFox99 said:

Huh? Literally what is he meant to do?

Maddison is injured, all of you were slating Brendan for not utilizing Praet and now that he actually does its not right?

All of you were piling onto Wilf for being out of form and needing to be dropped, well here you go.

Brendan could cure cancer and you'd still find something to moan about

I think the unhappiness stems from:

The fact that he continues to play Amartey against all the evidence that he is clearly not a PL level centre back, especially in a back 4.

The selection of Ward over a promising young keeper, Iversen.

The lack of proper support for Vardy up front. 

Concerns that Soumaré is being asked to play a role that he is not suited to.

Just now, taupe said:

I dunno about that one. There is, in theory at least, a few that can both find and support him. I'm trying to be optimistic here (why??) but it's an attacking line up, depending how they play. My concerns are more defensive but at least Ndidi's on the bench.

I’d have put Ndidi in place of Amartey for this one with Maddison injured let’s hope we can get a goal from someone else & Soumare steps up proves he can play for us ?

Just now, Sunbury Fox said:

The selection of Ward over a promising young keeper, Iversen.

I still fail to understand what Ward has done wrong this season other than his one mistake against Arsenal (the same game he made a handful of outstanding saves to keep the scoreline somewhat respectable).

It'd be properly daft if we dropped Ward for Iversen off the back of a decent cup performance and then drop Iversen the second Ward does something in the cup. Only mounts unnecessary pressure on both of them

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Oh no not fookin Amartey again!

This might suit Dan , they have all the ball and we sit back and block and take one of our two chances. Its the set piece scenario that we can't cope with though.