Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Relegation

15 hours ago, Bert said:

The transfer uncertainty has unsettled the squad more than you’d think. We have way too much individual quality to go down. I’d also be very surprised if Brendan is here much longer. Which will also give the squad a boost. 

We a team and a manager, the cohesion and management will make or break us.

Of course if Rodgers goes things change but he is still here.

15 hours ago, Bert said:

The transfer uncertainty has unsettled the squad more than you’d think. We have way too much individual quality to go down. I’d also be very surprised if Brendan is here much longer. Which will also give the squad a boost. 

In terms of incomings or outgoings?

Why are the board taking there time in getting rid?

14 hours ago, East Langton Fox said:

Some perspective. We were coasting for an hour against Brentford and had the game in our hands. Arsenal are flying and we were unlucky this afternoon, on another day Perez chance would have gone in.

Southampton was poor but four games in and apparently we are already relegated! Liverpool only had two points before today! 

Games last 90 plus stoppage not 60, poor micky adams learnt that.

--

Seen the posts saying we need new players, its a coaching issue, soyuncu and evans are more than capable.

Edited by Chrysalis

1 minute ago, Cincinnati Fox said:

I can’t see we’re 40 points are coming from!

Nope, it's looked pretty bleak so far but there's a way to go. Hopefully, Rodgers is a little more positive and resourceful than either of us! It's time for him to earn his coin.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, taupe said:

Nope, it's looked pretty bleak so far but there's a way to go. Hopefully, Rodgers is a little more positive and resourceful than either of us! It's time for him to earn his coin.

Can’t see it. He is playing for the sack and pay off. Media will attribute no blame to him as he has had no support in their eyes! The charlatan will get away with it.

I predict the end of season line up will be 20 Bournemouth 19 LC and 18 Fulham. Summer sale of Maddison and Ndidi with Tielemans going on a freebie. We get to keep Perez, Lurch and Bertrand to rebuild around.

The championship can be fun, winning sometimes is fun. That 100pt season was fun.

10 minutes ago, taupe said:

He saw plenty of positives about yesterdays performance.

7 minutes ago, Bazly said:

I predict the end of season line up will be 20 Bournemouth 19 LC and 18 Fulham. Summer sale of Maddison and Ndidi with Tielemans going on a freebie. We get to keep Perez, Lurch and Bertrand to rebuild around.

The championship can be fun, winning sometimes is fun. That 100pt season was fun.

And then you get promoted in a much worse position than before, with worse players and it’s 10x harder to stay up..

• Like 3

I'm not worried about relegation after 4 games 🙈.

Why? Because I trust Top and his family. Keep your heads. It's a tough start but there are many factors causing this.

Yes Brendan is done here and will likely be sacked soon. 

But assuming we will certainly be relegated after 4 games is crazy.

Trust our owners. 

9 minutes ago, tsintskaro said:

Doubt relegation, but one thing that scares me is that we might become 12-13th place club  like Southampton and Crystal palace

Man, I'd rip your face off for 12th place right now.  If you offered 17th right now, I think a lot of folks would take it, sight unseen.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Bazly said:

He saw plenty of positives about yesterdays performance.

I thought there were positive signs too. In how we adapted and played without Maddison, how there was more use of squad, a different formation and tactic, our desire and energy - a number of good things happening :)

23 minutes ago, tsintskaro said:

Doubt relegation, but one thing that scares me is that we might become 12-13th place club  like Southampton and Crystal palace

I would absolutely snap your hand off for 12th right now. 

relegation is a serious threat this season

Just now, TJB-fox said:

I would absolutely snap your hand off for 12th right now. 
and relegation is a serious threat this season

right now 12th place is great for us and relegation is threat but still we will manage stay up

i meant for next seasons we may become consistent bellow average club who just floats in PL

30 minutes ago, richard123 said:

I'm not worried about relegation after 4 games 🙈.

Why? Because I trust Top and his family. Keep your heads. It's a tough start but there are many factors causing this.

Yes Brendan is done here and will likely be sacked soon. 

But assuming we will certainly be relegated after 4 games is crazy.

Trust our owners. 

Do you trust the owners to sack Brendan then? 

When we lose to Forest the reality of the situation will fi ally hit home with everyone who  cares about the club.

People must be un denial to think we havent slumped for over a season now.

• Like 1