Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Relegation

Just now, LCFCJohn said:

Pretty sure now that Forest and Everton will stay up and us and Leeds will join Southampton.

Can’t see us picking up more than a couple of draws at best. And given we have failed to beat literally our two main competitors this week, we absolutely deserve it. This is the most gutless Leicester side I have ever seen. They are disgusting. 

Yep - forest will win a game, can’t see us doing it 

Once again i'm going to say the famous words

Fulham is absolutely must win now, 4 games to go and we are outside of the relegation zone, it's entirely in our own hands

I think we are as good as clear of Southampton, it's basically 2 of us, Leeds, Everton and Forest going down

Everton still have Manchester City and Brighton to play but also Wolves and Bournemouth, so 2 winnable games

Leeds have Manchester City, Newcastle, West Ham and Spurs, I struggle to see them winning any games right now, but definitely not more than 1 of those

Forest have Southampton, Chelsea, Arsenal and Palace, Chelsea can't lose forever can they? Palace look much better but might be on the beach then, I don't see them beating Arsenal, not sure exactly what result is best from the Forest vs Southampton game

Everton, Forest and Leeds all have tough run ins. They're all as shit as us so we might scrape through. These last 2 games should have put us clear but we're pathetic when it gets tough 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Bear said:

Unlucky tonight guys. Really thought that penalty would seal the deal. 

Still not over yet though. You're above the relegation zone so it actually is in your own hands. 

Honestly it felt like Everton had the better chances. Iversen kept us in it and I'm actually relieved we got the draw.

It's in our hands now 4 games should be playing like every game is a word cup final! Need to watch all the motivational speech, have the foxes never quit and fearless attitude. There life should depend on it! Can't come half hearted to the next game and the fans need to make it hard for away fans and make the stadium roar!!

4 minutes ago, TeamRocket said:

It's in our hands now 4 games should be playing like every game is a word cup final! Need to watch all the motivational speech, have the foxes never quit and fearless attitude. There life should depend on it! Can't come half hearted to the next game and the fans need to make it hard for away fans and make the stadium roar!!

Why do you think it will be any different from tonight, against better teams? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Reckon that's it to be honest. We made them look good for large parts of the game and looked devoid of any confidence or basic talent. Needed 7 points from the last 3 games minimum and yet again fell short. The self inflicted relegation is almost there 

9 minutes ago, chuck'em said:

Everton, Forest and Leeds all have tough run ins. They're all as shit as us so we might scrape through. These last 2 games should have put us clear but we're pathetic when it gets tough 

Everton have Wolves and Bournemouth 

• Like 1

Hard to call out of this still. Everton could easily lose all those 4 games for instance. Forest probably got the best fixtures unfortunately for you. 

Could also see Spurs losing to Leeds on thr last day to send you down? That would not go down well!!

Everton:

Brighton (A)
City (H)
Wolves (A)
Bournemouth (H)

Leicester:

Fulham (A)
Liverpool (H)
Newcastle (A)
West Ham (H)

Forest:

Southampton (H)