Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Relegation

1 hour ago, foxinsox said:

Relegation? I am beginning to look forward to it.

1) Rogers gone

2) Might win some games again

3) Owners might start appreciating fans, rather than piling on crap like NFC tickets and ID checks.

Sounds promising but I'd still prefer to avoid it.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, BeautifulHB said:

Sounds promising but I'd still prefer to avoid it.

Oh sure, it would be great if all those things happened and we stayed up too. I just don't think it likely.

In particular the decline in bums on seats in the Championship might make the owners stop taking the piss with the fans.

Edited by foxinsox
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, foxinsox said:

1) Rogers gone

3) Owners might start appreciating fans, rather than piling on crap like NFC tickets and ID checks.

Don't take Rogers leaving as a guarantee.

2 hours ago, RowlattsFox said:

Decent chance Everton, Leeds and West Ham win this weekend and we are in the bottom 3. Not easy games but all at home. 

Everton are playing Brentford and Leeds are playing Brighton??

West Ham potentially but even then Villa have it in them to get a result there.

1) Rogers gone

Worse league in terms of quality, more games to play, more midweek games, away tickets no longer capped at £30. No thanks.

1) Rogers gone

Would be a disaster.

we will avoid relegation if we sack Rodgers 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, foxinsox said:

1) Rogers gone

No streams of matches for those that can’t attend, crap highlights at 4am on ITV2, can’t even listen to Radio Leicester online during the matches.

6 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Worse league in terms of quality, more games to play, more midweek games, away tickets no longer capped at £30. No thanks.

Quality is lower but is excitement necessarily lower? Push for the play offs can be interesting but obviously push for European football is better. More games- good for fans (more work for the players though). Midweek games under the lights- great! Away games- yes probably cost more but still some big clubs to visit. My take on it is Championship can be good (if we're right up there) but the worry is getting stuck in the lower divisions for years and years like Forest. Desperately hope we stay up this year when all is said and done.

I don’t see us having a result like we did last time e.g West Brom away or West Ham at home. Felt like even though we were rock bottom majority of the season we believed the players and manager had something to get us out. This season just feels the polar opposite. I don’t see us getting any type of result similar to that or a boost.

What exactly is a plastic? 

People throwing it around. People pay to see a game of football. 

If we fall out of the Premier League, with the way we’re financed, it won’t be pretty. In fact, it’s farcical that as one of the richest clubs in the world, we’re even in this disastrous position. 

Hate to say it be we look certs for relegation. Just imagine your best players gone and reflect on the dross we could be left with to try and bounce straight back again.

I did enjoy our days out in League one though.

Edited by The Guvnor

3 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

It's def going to happen. Do they show every Championship game on tv? 

Yeah, there’s a subscription type thing I think. Means you can stream them illegally too should you wish.

In fact, I think we’ll be able to stream our league two relegation decider with Rodger’s at the helm in a few years time.

Edited by Trumpet
  • Thanks 1