Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Relegation

2 minutes ago, sharpylcfc said:

With this whole sleepwalking towards relegation it's not even sleepwalking anymore. We're staring at it in the face. 

Maybe take some time away from football for a bit, itl be ok.

25 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Shit house 4 wins. 

I dont care how we get - just get it. 

4 wins keeps us up. 

Sack him in the summer. 

Get a few senior execs in. 

Keep the current regime under control and hopefully they look for a buyer. 

Not won a single game by 1 goal all season. It would be some shift in resolve in order to do so, because I also don't see us playing with the freedom and confidence at this stage of the season to take some teams apart either.

Perhaps teams with nothing left to play for or already relegated like we did at the end of last season, but we're going to likely be one of those sides this time around and we'll be in it right to the end.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Not won a single game by 1 goal all season. It would be some shift in resolve in order to do so, because I also don't see us playing with the freedom and confidence at this stage of the season to take some teams apart either.

Perhaps teams with nothing left to play for or already relegated like we did at the end of last season, but we're going to likely be one of those sides this time around and we'll be in it right to the end.

Ric do you think we need to go down for Top to realise how truly bad the situation is?

We are currently run rating at 0.92 PPM.... so with 12 left that would get us an extra 11 points... so 37 for the season... 

but on our current form.... it feels like that isn't going to be our actual PPM given our current form... Looks scarily likely that we will go down... 

37 points has been enough in pretty much every season since our return.

The problem is that there are so many teams around us, any one of them could easily achieve that, and our form is woeful right now.

The run in starts now for me.

15 minutes ago, Greg2607 said:

We are currently run rating at 0.92 PPM.... so with 12 left that would get us an extra 11 points... so 37 for the season... 

but on our current form.... it feels like that isn't going to be our actual PPM given our current form... Looks scarily likely that we will go down... 

Current form ...... 5 consecutive losses.

Guess we're going down.

Eh, Top??

21 minutes ago, Greg2607 said:

I honestly think if we're sticking with Rodgers we'll struggle to get that 0.92 PPM, it'll be likely be 0.5/0.6PPM, which gives us about 30-32 points.

I hope I'm proved wrong and we get 3 points this weekend.

• Like 1

Being pessimistic after the weekend and looking at the next 12 games I can only see us getting around 6 points for the rest of the season, which sends us down.

Optimistic me when looking at the games we have is saying we should achieve 13 points from those 12 games, which I think will be enough to stay up.

Horrible time to be a supporter atm, it's like being in limbo.

We're not going to shit house any wins ,we're  the weakest mentality,physically,and anything else you want to name. We reflect the manager through out the club ,its going to take a while to get out of this mess ,not sure if Top is the man to do it ,could be championship football for years after this .

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I think your probably right but I just hope we do everything we can to get behind the team on the pitch as it’s still going to be easier to stay up this season than trying to get promoted next year if we do get relegated. 

4 hours ago, CosbehFox said:

Amazing we are still as low as 15% on 538. Forest up to 50%! Their weighings of the squad are clearly skewing their prediction model. 

I think we probably have some of the most favourable fixtures out of those in the mix. I was surprised looking at Everton's that they have a pretty horrible set of fixtures and one fewer game than those around them. I think they probably have more confidence that we will pick up results against some of those around us at home.

Guest Fox99

Injuries have been a constant problem but obviously this time we’re at the other end of the spectrum league wise. Needless to say it doesn’t bode well having two key players out in Tielemans and Kristiansen at this stage of the season. It's still early days for the latter but he would be playing if available, you can only hope the injury list doesn't get added to with anyone else. If it does, that's clearly what could make all the difference. 

4 minutes ago, Foxdiamond said:

I wonder if it is all too comfortable at Seagrave and come match day it all comes apart. Wonder if old Belvoir Drive kept it real. Sorry rather desperate now.

Spoke to a security guard who works at Seagrave in Rome. He said the new training ground is like a hotel where everyone is separate from each other. The players only see each other on the training pitch and was much more together at belvoir drive but the whole feel of it is complete opposite to belvoir. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Lcfc098 said:

Spoke to a security guard who works at Seagrave in Rome. He said the new training ground is like a hotel where everyone is separate from each other. The players only see each other on the training pitch and was much more together at belvoir drive but the whole feel of it is complete opposite to belvoir. 

Sounds like the players don't see Rodgers then either lol lol