Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Relegation

4 hours ago, justfoxes said:

Brendan won’t be happy he wanted 40 he’ll  add FT to the list of others to blame now !!

🤨🤔 

Nah

Brendan doesn’t even notice the 25 knobheads on here who flood every thread telling us what they think of him.

Guest Col city fan
4 hours ago, marbles said:

Nah

Brendan doesn’t even notice the 25 knobheads on here who flood every thread telling us what they think of him.

I read stuff on here sometimes that blows my mind and makes me think ‘have you really written that’?

How I read this post is that you are still very pro Brendan? Is that the case?

4 hours ago, marbles said:

Nah

So people who don’t want Rodgers here anymore are knobheads because they don’t agree with you?

Classy that you have to resort to petty name calling.

• Like 1

I honestly can see DAKA come back with more confidence after his goals for Zambia which the lad desperately needed thinking he will get a run of scoring, Tete is struggling with how Brendan wants him to play rather than allow him to show his flair, yes we’ve had our bad luck share of injuries to much needed players but that can’t be the fault in our current position and most of us believe where the fault lies!

But I believe we will beat Palace Saturday which will give the lads ( FFS HOPEFULLY!) the confidence to go onto the Vile game and win that too then hopefully on a bounce of a few wins to get us away from the danger zone which most of them have got worse run ins with top opponents, I’m hoping like the rest of us we sort out our schitt whether it’s Brendan’s  lost dressing room or whatever Bullschitt 💩 is causing us to play like a team of walruses trying to waddle to the ocean they need to play superb  football how we know they can and pull us out of Schitt show of a relegation quicksand !!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I read stuff on here sometimes that blows my mind and makes me think ‘have you really written that’?

Can’t be Col there’s more than 25 on here that want him gone !😉

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan
41 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

I honestly can see DAKA come back with more confidence after his goals for Zambia which the lad desperately needed thinking he will get a run of scoring, Tete is struggling with how Brendan wants him to play rather than allow him to show his flair, yes we’ve had our bad luck share of injuries to much needed players but that can’t be the fault in our current position and most of us believe where the fault lies!

But I believe we will beat Palace Saturday which will give the lads ( FFS HOPEFULLY!) the confidence to go onto the Vile game and win that too then hopefully on a bounce of a few wins to get us away from the danger zone which most of them have got worse run ins with top opponents, I’m hoping like the rest of us we sort out our schitt whether it’s Brendan’s  lost dressing room or whatever Bullschitt 💩 is causing us to play like a team of walruses trying to waddle to the ocean they need to play superb  football how we know they can and pull us out of Schitt show of a relegation quicksand !!

I am still convinced that there is a player in Daka who is being ham-strung by the way Rodgers sets us up.

Daka is not a lone striker. He’s not a target man and he isn’t very good at holding the play up.

His strength is to play off the shoulder of the past man and to get in behind defences. 
A lot like Vardy tbf. Just not as good.

I think Daka would score for fun in a confident side, playing to his strengths.

I might be miles off with this. But I don’t think so.

Like many at the club, he seems to have so gone backwards under the current management.

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

I am still convinced that there is a player in Daka who is being ham-strung by the way Rodgers sets us up.

Daka is not a lone striker. He’s not a target man and he isn’t very good at holding the play up.

His strength is to play off the shoulder of the past man and to get in behind defences. 

Like many at the club, he seems to have so gone backwards under the current management.

I’ve said this so many times on particularly the Daka and Barnes threads where they are called shit week in week out. No they aren’t, and I really want to see what they can do under a new regime!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LCFCJohn said:

So people who don’t want Rodgers here anymore are knobheads because they don’t agree with you?

Classy that you have to resort to petty name calling.

Lol - try reading it again, and then once more.  Maybe you’ll figure it out.

1 hour ago, Col city fan said:

That’s not what I wrote 

I was simply making the point that the same tired old posters continue to make the same tired posts about Brendan.

I get it.  People want him gone and blame him for everything from Adam biting the apple to the pandemic.

I promise that if people stop trying to throw out one liners,we won’t forget.

Its tiring and I felt like commenting on it.

Maybe I should do it in every thread, repeatedly, every day.

Edited by marbles
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I have thought exactly the same about Daka he’s an amazing player look at his goals in Europe for us was it 4 in one game?

I do believe Brendan stifles a lot of out talent in the way he puts them out and the way he treats them, under a different manager I think we have an amazing bunch of lads who can beat anyone if played how they should be played.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, marbles said:

That’s not what I wrote 

I was simply making the point that the same tired old posters continue to make the same tired posts about Brendan.

I get it.  People want him gone and blame him for everything from Adam biting the apple to the pandemic.

I promise that if people stop trying to throw out one liners,we won’t forget.

Its tiring and I felt like commenting on it.

Maybe I should do it in every thread, repeatedly, every day.

… anyway.

Brendan definitely made Eve eat the apple and stirred up some bay soup in Wuhan.

2 hours ago, justfoxes said:

Hes had his chance. Not good enough and we cant afford to hope for a wonder form. get rid.

2 hours ago, marbles said:

Lol - try reading it again, and then once more.  Maybe you’ll figure it out.

I know full well what you meant, that you are referring to a smaller number of posters. I was just making the point that when someone who wants Rodgers out insults either him or another poster, it gets piled on. But it’s ok for you to do it apparently.

Newsflash, we have a manager who has divided the fan base more than any I can remember. Given the boards refusal to do anything, it’s going to be the main topic of conversation whilst everything remains as is. 

3 hours ago, Simoken said:

Hes had his chance. Not good enough and we cant afford to hope for a wonder form. get rid.

No chance this kid has a lot to offer if he’s played to his strengths which Brendan doesn’t we need him to play off the shoulder of another striker he’s not a lone striker!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, justfoxes said:

No chance this kid has a lot to offer if he’s played to his strengths which Brendan doesn’t we need him to play off the shoulder of another striker he’s not a lone striker!

It’s part of that posters ‘All the players are crap and Brendan is wonderful’ troll game which is getting extremely boring….

• Like 2

8 hours ago, LCFCJohn said:

I know full well what you meant, that you are referring to a smaller number of posters. I was just making the point that when someone who wants Rodgers out insults either him or another poster, it gets piled on. But it’s ok for you to do it apparently.

Newsflash, we have a manager who has divided the fan base more than any I can remember. Given the boards refusal to do anything, it’s going to be the main topic of conversation whilst everything remains as is. 

You seem to still be missing the point.

I am not arguing for or against BR Out.

I am not against the threads talking about why he should stay or go.

I am pointing out how tiring all the one-liners have become.  It was hilarious the first month.  Funny the second.  Mildly amusing the third.

Now, no one can have a serious conversation about anything without some yahoo chiming in to tell some ridiculously bad joke about BR.

Give it a f**king rest

Edited by marbles
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, HarryDee8 said:

11 games to go max 33 points left.

We'll need 15 points from this to get us to the magic mark of 40 points (currently 25 points)

Were gonna need 5 wins from 11 games!!

36/37 points should be enough this season. 40 pts is a myth safety wise. 

It’s a simple scenario really, can we match West Ham, Bournemouth and Southampton’s points tally or get one more point than Forest, Everton and Leeds over the remaining 11 games.

Huge weekend this week 

Palace v Leicester 

Forest v Wolves

West Ham v Southampton 

Add in Leeds v Forest and us at home to Villa midweek.

The whole bottom 9 could look very different come this time next week. Any team who picks up 6 points this week might start to relax a little.

I’m sure 7 points from Palace, Villa and Bournemouth and we’re sitting on 32, with 8 to play and moving away from any trouble.

• Like 1

Our biggest handicap, which seems to be ignored or unknown to plenty is that we are horrendous under pressure. 

@Les-TA-Jon did similarly impressive stats and graphics for the run-ins for top 4 and its how we managed to do the unlikely and unthinkable in both of those years that makes me very cautious in a relegation battle. This is a different kind of pressure but we've no base level of confidence or belief we'd had the majority of those seasons and we've a manager with so many blots on his copy book down the stretch.

I'd be amazed if we can stay up without picking up 3 wins in the next 5 and even then there'd still be work to do to get over the line and those final 4 games are grotesque.

• Like 1