Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Relegation

12 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

So if we lose today and win the next 2?

No single game will decide our fate.

Even i am not that optimistic... and I predicted we would stay up in 2014/15 before the West Brom match

Edited by filthyfox

5 minutes ago, sishades said:

Wycombe Wanderers!!

Not really.

Losing one of the best forward in the league Heskey and one of the best midfielder to pull on a LCFC shirt in Lennon combined with a aging squad and spend all our money on rubbish did.

Edited by coolhandfox

3 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Not really.

Losing one of the best forward in the league Heskey and one of the best midfielder to pull on a LCFC shirt in Lennon combined with a aging squad and spend all our money on rubbish did.

I was there... I can't say that Elliott looked that bothered about it. That game was an absolute shocker.

This season smacks of it!

8 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

It’s a simple scenario really, can we match West Ham, Bournemouth and Southampton’s points tally or get one more point than Forest, Everton and Leeds over the remaining 11 games.

Huge weekend this week 

Palace v Leicester 

Forest v Wolves

West Ham v Southampton 

Add in Leeds v Forest and us at home to Villa midweek.

The whole bottom 9 could look very different come this time next week. Any team who picks up 6 points this week might start to relax a little.

I’m sure 7 points from Palace, Villa and Bournemouth and we’re sitting on 32, with 8 to play and moving away from any trouble.

If we get 7 points from 9 I'll come back and hold my hands up but I don't think it's happening. We need a minimum of 5 from these 3 games, anything less and we're in big trouble.

33 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

So if we lose today and win the next 2?

No single game will decide our fate.

A single game can absolutely change or define a season. I saw the last drops of belief seep from the players after that Wycombe game. This could well be another defining moment.

1 hour ago, Cosmik said:

A single game can absolutely change or define a season. I saw the last drops of belief seep from the players after that Wycombe game. This could well be another defining moment.

It just something the fans remember, listen to the players talk about that season and Taylor, the rot had set in well before that game.

2 minutes ago, Fox1980 said:

Club needs a complete reset. 

just annoys me we could sack Rodgers tonight and he will walk into the Spurs job for free Monday. Oh well not our problem! 

Why would that annoy? Any situation that sees him go is a good thing for us?