Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Relegation

I think we’re done and I’m not being pessimistic, just realistic. Those in charge of Leicester have shown clearly they are not competent to run the club. Anyone backing Brendan is an idiot, FACT.   So many poor decisions on and off the pitch. 

I think too many are out of their depth, including Top. The players seems as crushed as the fans. 

He should have gone after the Forest FA Cup game. The FA Cup win actually masked an oncoming storm. Anyone could see the wheels were starting to come off that season. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, HarryDee8 said:

There's some fans on here thinking we're going to finish mid table 🤣🤣🤣

Are there? Really? When did they say this and where? Who? 

I'm not aware of any members of this forum with that viewpoint. 

11 minutes ago, Noahfence said:

I have genuinely missed the championship but that’s easy to say when you’re not in it anymore. Ah well 

Yes, it’s a great league but, having watched the Sheff U Blackburn cup tie, if that’s the standard we could go straight through the Championship too! 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Hamilton Fox said:

I used to get worried getting relegated because you lose all our best players, now you’d probably only be bothered about losing Maddison, teliemans and Barnes and 2 of those are going anyway

Soumare stinking it up in the championship :scarf: