Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Relegation

18 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I'm starting to warm to the idea tbh, really think the club needs a good shake up, they've treated fans poorly for far too long and think those that don't come anymore can easily be replaced, that won't happen in the Championship.

I don't feel like the powers that be have a clue what they are doing, nor do the players care enough about the club.

Aslong as we've still got a club to support, doesn't matter what division we're in.

The biggest problem at this club is the lack of awareness of our issues and seeming assumption it'll be OK. I'd not be surprised if the consensus at the club upon relegation was "well Burnley bounced back up" so just automatically assumed we'd do the same without considering why Burnley bounced back up so convincingly.

We seem to have completely lost sight of what actually makes you successful.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, String fellow said:

Looking at that table from 2014/15, we had a curiously similar record to today - 18 defeats, 7 draws and 4 wins then, but 18 defeats, 4 draws and 7 wins this time around.

But that team had a bit of fight, had been working hard as a team all season with everyone pulling in the same direction.

This season the entire club has been infected with a poison that started from the manager. It’s going to take some time for the poison to leave the squad. And we don’t have time.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, TMELcfc said:

Hope we finish bottom if we go down… not just because I’ve got money on it, but it’ll be exactly what the board deserves, and they’ll be roundly criticised 

I had a cheeky £3 when you were 33/1 too at the start of March.

Still can't see you being worse than Southampton though.