Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Relegation

8 hours ago, shailen said:

You don't need relegation to rebuild. We can and will be rebuilding this summer regardless and I'd want to be a PL club to rebuild. 

You can want all you like....we won't be...we're gone mate

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

i wonder how many man city score then…. they are going to smash any chance of a new manager bounce right out of us. 

Who (that is actually any good) would want to come here? No money, no likelihood of investment. A rebuild job without actually being able to build anything.

Edited by FT Goober

We are done and we fully deserve to go down. Every other team around is fighting for its place and then you have us - totally disinterested. 

On paper, there is are enough games left to survive, but I don't see us taking another point this season. We really are that ****ing appalling. Players should be utterly ashamed of themselves.

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan

I think we’re in a bigger mess than we were when Pearson pulled off the great escape.

That team had fight, spirit, belief.

This team looks done. Not only do we have some fookin dreadful players, but their heads have gone.

I can’t see history repeating itself.