Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Relegation

Guest Col city fan
1 hour ago, Area88 said:

Statistically, we are not relegated yet.

I think we will snatch something at Manchester City.

People like you have been part of the problem mate tbh. A complete disregard of reality 

Guest foxestalkisfullofidiots

Think the last 2 games have been a missed opportunity to do something different, someone with a different approach, having saddler and Stowell has just been an extension of Brendan team selection and formation

Guest foxestalkisfullofidiots
Just now, Pinfox said:

I’ve always liked QPR away, can go to Westfield after the game

Hope they stay up, this is the one I want to cross off the list next season 

12 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Puel actually improved it in terms of ability in my view, since Rodgers the signings have been shocking 

2017-2019 Puel and Macia put together the squad that peaked under Rodgers

Puel just didn’t know how to manage it

1 hour ago, Area88 said:

Statistically, we are not relegated yet.

I think we will snatch something at Manchester City.

The only thing we’ll snatch there is an effort on goal … if we get close enough. Triple captaining Haaland so won’t be all bad!

We're not winning again this season.

Proper miserable end to our PL tenure. There's nothing left in the lads mentally. And if they don't have that, it doesn't matter how much 'quality' you have on the pitch.

• Like 2

Cant believe how we have taken this inevitable  relegation.

No lack of fight from ANYONE including us fans on the whole.

Imagine this tepid atmosphere and lack of leadership under other managers/leadership?

Truely lacking any bottle or bo11ox.

When we first went up I thought I wish we could be like spurs (don't shoot me ) in terms of a stable prem club with champions league football 

And holy **** we won the league and we were better than spurs , played in the champions League . A miracle. We nearly got CL again but then it all unfolded .

I cannot digest the fact that we will be in the championship next season. I mean what the actual fuk has gone on with this club from board level.

From dreams and miracles  to the sh1t show that is the championship.

The players are rotten to the core and so is the hierarchy.

I was around to see the legend walshy and Steve Agnew at the back. I know sh!tness like my toilet bowl, but that doesn't excuse what's happened at Leicester for the last few years.

Thanks for the memories, will always support Leicester, but **** me what a miserable end to it all.

Edited by blueharmie

9 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

I hate the acceptance, the thankfulness for the past decade. 

Fvck that. 

We had a chance to establish ourselves. We won the b*stard premier league. 

What is the point in following and supporting a club if you don't believe in an improved reality? 

The owners, for all their flaws this season, didn't build a state of the art training ground and plan to build a new stadium on the understanding that 'we're just Leicester and we'll come to the end of this cycle eventually'.

Fvck that and fvck this. I'll sound plastic but I'll really struggle to get up for next season. This is not how this should have gone.

So pissed off at the club, and the fans as well actually. 

Losers. Everywhere.

A great post.

However I'll point you to the following 2 words.

No VAR.

30 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

I hate the acceptance, the thankfulness for the past decade. 

Fvck that. 

We had a chance to establish ourselves. We won the b*stard premier league. 

What is the point in following and supporting a club if you don't believe in an improved reality? 

The owners, for all their flaws this season, didn't build a state of the art training ground and plan to build a new stadium on the understanding that 'we're just Leicester and we'll come to the end of this cycle eventually'.

Fvck that and fvck this. I'll sound plastic but I'll really struggle to get up for next season. This is not how this should have gone.

So pissed off at the club, and the fans as well actually. 

Losers. Everywhere.

I mean they did all that to sell the club for profit.... It's their fault for not investing what they really should over the period since Rodgers coming in. And yes, we have spent and wasted money, but net, no we haven't, not nearly enough if the story was to challenge the Top 6. Somehow we actually managed it, but it's gone and won't be attainable again for a number of years. You can't stand still In football, but you definitely can't regress. We've been allowed to regress.