Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Relegation

8 minutes ago, filthyfox said:

Maybe we need some American sporting bullshit?

Why WAS he sacked from Leeds though?

I can’t be sure but I reckon it might have been the 2 wins in 17 games lol 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Tomlcfc133 said:

Faith is to believe what you do not see, the reward of this faith is too see what you believe 

I do see what I believe, and what I believe is this football club has become an utter train wreck, we won’t pick up another point this season.

22 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

This one is going to hurt so much. Especially during the summer. I’ve faced other relegations as a fan and never has it felt like this. It’s embarrassing. Infuriating. Because of what we were given. And because of the manner in which that gift was just thrown away. 

I’ll probably be there first game of next season. 20-25k of us at King Power stadium (I wish it’s called something else next year). However, it’s such a weird feeling, I don’t actually know if I’ll have the same passion, nerves motivation that I’ve had in all my years supporting this club. Even in league one I spent the summer learning key players the season before. Who we should target etc. this time - who gives a ****, if we are going to accept this. After Bournemouth scored today, I didn’t something I never thought I would - went shopping with the Mrs. Didn’t even check the score - I knew we’d lose. I’ve actively chosen to stay away from the stadium for the last few home games. I don’t want to watch them. Again, something I never thought possible.

Top, Rodgers and co have done something I never thought possible. Broken my bond after all these years with this club. So **** them. I couldn’t care less what anyone things or what admiration they have for them. What they’ve done is disgusting. Here’s to new owners, direction and leadership to reignite their belief. 

Completely understand, I've had to stop watching them, sick of feeling annoyed. Can accept poor results but not the way we play just angers me 

Not worth it anymore this season

I'll restart again next year whatever league we're in but this year I'm done

Edited by Simonb

I've truly accepted relegation today now it's blatantly apparent that most of the players don't give a rat's arse if we go down. They've become the worst mercenaries imaginable. **** the lot of em as far as I'm concerned.

You can still have passion for it if the players and manager are subpar but they're putting in the least bit of effort, or even if the manager is a twat but the players are likeable and work hard, but when the club is being run like a ****ing circus and the players are on the beach when there's still technically a chance we can stay up it makes it a lot easier to accept our inevitable relegation and to just hope we can remain stable as a club.

15 minutes ago, Craig said:

This is the attitude that has been poisoning the club for months now. 

This is why everything has been left too late, and that is ultimately why we will go down. 

It was salvageable, I don't see how it is now. 

This is it. The media, fans of other clubs all believed Rodgers was god and we had good players and would never go down. Christ, even some of our fan base still believe that about Rodgers. I honestly can't understand why people have such a strange view of him. Aside from the results and performances being utterly abysmal for 18 months, with the odd decent game thrown in, his attitude, moaning, blame game tactics were hideous and he totally destroyed the atmosphere around the club. All I can assume is that the "Rodgers lovers" were taken in by his bull shit and believed every single word that left his mouth. I've yet to hear any decent argument as to why he isn't to blame for where we are. I totally understand that the people above him and the players have some responsibility but he really has destroyed any motivation and joy in both the players and the fans and if he really felt so hard done by with the board, then he should have just walked last summer. Guys a feckin weasel and the damage he's done will take years to put right! 

Edited by jayfox26
  • Like 4

21 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

This one is going to hurt so much. Especially during the summer. I’ve faced other relegations as a fan and never has it felt like this. It’s embarrassing. Infuriating. Because of what we were given. And because of the manner in which that gift was just thrown away. 

I’ll probably be there first game of next season. 20-25k of us at King Power stadium (I wish it’s called something else next year). However, it’s such a weird feeling, I don’t actually know if I’ll have the same passion, nerves motivation that I’ve had in all my years supporting this club. Even in league one I spent the summer learning key players the season before. Who we should target etc. this time - who gives a ****, if we are going to accept this. After Bournemouth scored today, I didn’t something I never thought I would - went shopping with the Mrs. Didn’t even check the score - I knew we’d lose. I’ve actively chosen to stay away from the stadium for the last few home games. I don’t want to watch them. Again, something I never thought possible.

Top, Rodgers and co have done something I never thought possible. Broken my bond after all these years with this club. So **** them. I couldn’t care less what anyone things or what admiration they have for them. What they’ve done is disgusting. Here’s to new owners, direction and leadership to reignite their belief. 

This is exactly how I feel. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

This is it. The media, fans of other clubs all believed Rodgers was god and we had good players and would never go down. Christ, even some of our fan base still believe that about Rodgers. I honestly can't understand why people have such a strange view of him. Aside from the results and performances being utterly abysmal for 18 months, with the odd decent game thrown in, his attitude, moaning, blame game tactics were hideous and he totally destroyed the atmosphere around the club. All I can assume is that the "Rodgers lovers" were taken in by his bull shit and believed every single word that left his mouth. I've yet to hear any decent argument as to why he isn't to blame for where we are. I totally understand that the people above him and the players have some responsibility but he really has destroyed any motivation and joy in both the players and the fans and if he really felt so hard done by with the board, then he should have just walked last summer. Guys a feckin weasel and the damage he's done will take years to put right! 

It's long lasting too.  He may as well still be here.  His methods will take an age to root out.  Truly is a disgrace and yet people still think he's better than Taylor lol

He's left us in a position where I wish he was still here, just to see him squirm and come out with excuse after excuse following each and every poor display before his inevitable departure and watching him attempt to keep his ego intact.  

On 04/04/2023 at 23:27, Paninistickers said:

81. 86. 95. 02. 04. 07. 23. 

Used to be an occupational hazard following city and being relegated. 16 years since the last one. Jeez. And wow, this is gonna sting. I don't recall the others being this rough. Most were inevitable. 

If you say that you don’t really know what’s going on until age eight,then there are supporters well into their twenties who have never really experienced a Leicester relegation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Frustrates me how the pundits keep saying the quality is there. It isn't. Other than Maddison, Barnes, and Tielemans, (who isn't playing), I don't think any of the others would raise interest from another club in the Premier League.

This team gets on my t!ts

Wobbly headed gassed out youri.

Soumare is like a blind frank Bruno 

Maddison made out of ice, injury prone ballet dancer 

Castangne was better is his mask , preferably covering his eyes

Luke Thomas should be on the Inbetweeners

Vardys wife has pegged him  and with all this court case bollocks and he's shot.

Ward has reactions of a sloth

Barnes nose gets in the way of his vision 

Sadler is a pigeon racing Tw@t

Faces is crusty the clown 

Kdh has bum fluff on his face 

Amartey needs the bomb squad to be called in constantly 

I hate these w@nkers I really do.

Edited by blueharmie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, blueharmie said:

This team gets on my t!ts

Wobbly headed gassed out youri.

Soumare is like a blind frank Bruno 

Maddison made out of ice, injury prone ballet dancer 

Castangne was better is his mask , preferably covering his eyes

Luke Thomas should be on the Inbetweeners

Vardys wife has pegged him with all this court case bollocks and he's shot.

Ward has reactions of a sloth

Barnes nose gets in the way of his vision 

I hate these w@nkers I really do.

Did you see Ward picking his nose? He was doing it for ages, it annoyed me at the time and still is annoying me now.

• Haha 2