Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Relegation

54 minutes ago, drew said:

If you think any of those gutless cvnts will turn it around you're living in cloud cuckoo land. They will all be onto their agents to get moves.

The rot is so bad that the club needs a clean sweep "top" to bottom.

How did you know my address…

Won us the title & FA cup…

And we will have a spring clean top to bottom, 

1 minute ago, Silva Fox said:

Don't worry the nice gentlemen in the white coats will take good care of you.

Good stuff. Aslong as they plonk me in my seat at the KP next season in time for our first home game against some random prem team. 

It’s weird, I’m absolutely fuming at the way the club have messed everything up considering you could see it coming a mile off but at the same time I’m not really bothered about relegation? If anything looking forward to the championship?!? Life goes on etc. Maybe I’ve just been broken by Leicester 

• Like 3

I do think we are down but if we were to get a manager in and improve if we got 6 points from next 3 and Leeds got 1 would likely leave Southampton Forest and Leeds bottom 3 with who’s playing who

just trying to cling on to any little hope there can be

Teams with fight and passion stay up. Teams willing to give it a go - like we did under Pearson.

This squad is as gutless and pathetic as the man in whose image it was shaped.  Nobody wants to storm the beaches, climb out of the trenches, or even break much of a friggin sweat. 

I personally think we can still save ourselves, but it will take a miracle and some effort from the team, and I think they are as broken as we are. Maybe if relegation doesn’t kill us, it’ll do us some good. 

End of last season, I really thought going down would be either Wolves, Everton, Bournemouth, crystal palace or forest

These teams have average squads. Then the summer happened where months went by and we didn't buy a single player. Even though we knew Vardy was no longer our top scorer

I think alot of us knew then, we were gonna be near the relegation spots

Only people in our club who seemed to believe otherwise is our board

3 hours ago, HarryDee8 said:

End of last season, I really thought going down would be either Wolves, Everton, Bournemouth, crystal palace or forest

These teams have average squads. Then the summer happened where months went by and we didn't buy a single player. Even though we knew Vardy was no longer our top scorer

I think alot of us knew then, we were gonna be near the relegation spots

Only people in our club who seemed to believe otherwise is our board

I think the conversation was along the lines of we will just about be okay with what we have.

Decisions like Kapser for Ward. Thinking Rodgers is actually Elite. Delusion from a lot of people with Premier League Winners on their linkedin. Because make no mistake that's all careers are in general. People blagging it with "achievements" they have almost nothing to do with. 

Rudkin is a fraud. Whelan is a fraud. Do we even know who Filbert the fox is? 

8 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

I think the conversation was along the lines of we will just about be okay with what we have.

Decisions like Kapser for Ward. Thinking Rodgers is actually Elite. Delusion from a lot of people with Premier League Winners on their linkedin. Because make no mistake that's all careers are in general. People blagging it with "achievements" they have almost nothing to do with. 

Rudkin is a fraud. Whelan is a fraud. Do we even know who Filbert the fox is? 

Filbert Fox is real, no need to get silly about it. 

• Like 1

We are not there yet.  It's looking probable.  

Imo we need to play the ball quickly in to 59:59 situations in the final third to creat panicking in defenders running back.  Rodgersvall has lost this...we fuvk about until the opposing defence is all set.