Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Relegation

4 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

What moment in season do you think the call should have been made, what result should have been Rodgers last game in charge instead of Palace game at the start of the month?

The 5-2 against Brighton in September

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

What moment in season do you think the call should have been made, what result should have been Rodgers last game in charge instead of Palace game at the start of the month?

Spurs away just before the first international break 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Spurs away. 

17 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Southampton it was clear, OK we missed a couple of chances, but nothing in that game made me think after we went 1-0 down we were going to come back. That was still late, but a month more would of gave us Brentford 1 game care taker, an a new manager in for Palace who had 2 weeks to work with the squad. I would of preferred we'd have just got rid of him though in September when he started having a moan and allowing the rot to set in.

Edited by Beachyboy

26 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Chelsea away.

To lose a game where the opposition had a man sent off with over an hour left  with it being 0-0 at the time was scandalous.

31 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

It was Southampton for me. That was a ust win and an opportunity to kick on, and all round he failed. Should have gone given us the international break to sort things out

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

When I look back I wonder how he survived after...

Brighton and Spurs....11 goals against back to back

Southampton home or away. 

Blackburn in the Cup, the first 60 mins were horrendous. 

Forest away.

However, I think he should have gone last season after the 4-1 Cup defeat at Forest. Rodgers sent out a weakened side including Ward in goal, Forest were flying in the Championship, we were Cup holders, away from home against our biggest rivals, and he failed the test miserably and came out with the revamp comment to deflect away from his own failings 

Edited by SK3Blue
  • Like 2