Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Relegation

It's risky stuff, but it's where we have left ourselves. 

I'd back us to get 1 more point than Leeds in the remaining 5 games. They look totally shot to me. 

Assuming forest and saints win their games in hand on us, it means the same for forest - we need to outpoint them to the tune of 1 in the remaining 5 and Saints just match, or even 2 less. 

It's precarious stuff. We could be second bottom tomorrow. But, we've got to back ourselves to outperform the three teams mentioned. It's realistic. 

I think if we beat Everton (not confident) we stand extraordinarily close to a safe home run. 

1 minute ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

So annoying. 

If we’d sacked Rodgers and got the trio in in the international break, prior to the Palace game, I think we’d be 1 win off safety right now. Those 3 losses against Palace, Villa and Bournemouth may cost us dearly… 

agree with you there, if the club would have had the balls to do it sooner, i dont think we'd a lost all 3 of them, think maybe one of them at most if we'd got the DS, CS and JT in sooner

• Like 1

So as it stands.

Bournemouth - 5%
Leeds - 47%
Leicester - 31%
Everton - 52%
Nottingham Forest - 77%

Southampton - 87%

Points Chance of safety
38 or more 100%
37 99%
36 94%
35 82%
34 54%
33 26%
32 7%
31  2%
30 or fewer 0%

I still think we are down, more so because we don't seem to be getting the rub or luck. Newcastle and Pool still to play as well, will probably need a win on the last day as I see it going to the wire. 

47 minutes ago, Sly said:

So as it stands.

Bournemouth - 5%
Leeds - 47%
Leicester - 31%
Everton - 52%
Nottingham Forest - 77%

Southampton - 87%

Points Chance of safety
38 or more 100%
37 99%
36 94%
35 82%
34 54%
33 26%
32 7%
31  2%
30 or fewer 0%

If we're saying 35 points is enough then we need 2 wins from the last 5 games which should be doable!! 

2 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

I still think we are down, more so because we don't seem to be getting the rub or luck. Newcastle and Pool still to play as well, will probably need a win on the last day as I see it going to the wire. 

Other opposition down they have a couple of fixtures against similar opposition. Leeds and Everton have Man City for example 

12 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

I thought that. But that Bamford miss was a HUGE dollop of luck and would've been hugely unjust. Apart from that 2 min spell on 90mins, Leeds were second best. And for large parts outplayed. 

But, at last, we had a bit of luck there. 

8 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

I thought that. But that Bamford miss was a HUGE dollop of luck and would've been hugely unjust. Apart from that 2 min spell on 90mins, Leeds were second best. And for large parts outplayed. 

But, at last, we had a bit of luck there. 

Luckily he was miles offside! 

8 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Anyone else woken up doing endless permutations in their head about the run in? 

Yes, now the euphoria of Vardy's equaliser has worn off, the pendulum of belief and confidence we will stay up is teetering.

I'm back to obsessing over the other teams fixtures and I do think it's going to be one of those seasons where last game of the season all 3 places could still be up for grabs as Forest and Southampton aren't out of it at all. Forest have some winnable games which bothers me.