Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Relegation

1 minute ago, Simmo86 said:

You haven’t seen any fight in us? lol

Might want to try opening your eyes!

I suggest 2 things, Timmy's response when he scored on Saturday and the players subbed off at the end.

Last night when Vardy celebrated right in front of us and Kel absolutely egging us on as he was walking off.

Most care, maybe too late, but we HAVE to beat Everton, a draw is no good & now possibly beat Fulham.

Don't want to go to the last day needing to beat the Hammers.

Look what happened with Tottenham when we needed to win for 4th!!!

There are 5 games to go and we have won 1 and drawn 1 this week coming back from being down both times. Vardy has scored again, we look more steady defensively on the whole, and other teams are bound to lose points as they play each other. No need or time to get flaky. Win on Monday and we'll do what we need to do after that. 

Edited by Cadno'r Cymoedd
  • Like 4

14 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Chelsea who have lost 5 games in a row under Lampard? They're shite. 

Forest hadn’t won in 12 games before tonight? 

17 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Chelsea who have lost 5 games in a row under Lampard? They're shite. 

I’m worried now that both Forest and Bournemouth have still got to play those jokers, they’re genuinely winnable games now against that comedy show!

14 minutes ago, Simmo86 said:

You haven’t seen any fight in us? lol

Might want to try opening your eyes!

Maybe you want to open your eyes, did you watch the Forest game? I said I didn't see the fight in us that there was with forest. There are players that have it with us but some didn't for me yesterday.

• Like 1

I think Brighton we’re she’ll shocked. They could have put that game to bed in the first half. Forest gave up a lot of chances, you’d think the likes of Brentford would probably exploit that. As some have said, they took an opportunity against a wounded Brighton.

It comes down to Monday. Win that and it puts in a great position. 

I really can’t see Newcastle losing tomorrow…. They’re just too good!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

I think Brighton we’re she’ll shocked. They could have put that game to bed in the first half. Forest gave up a lot of chances, you’d think the likes of Brentford would probably exploit that. As some have said, they took an opportunity against a wounded Brighton.

It comes down to Monday. Win that and it puts in a great position. 

I really can’t see Newcastle losing tomorrow…. They’re just too good!

Brentford went six without a win (including at home against us with Brendan in charge!) before Chelsea, they’ve got nothing to play for now really, suspect they’ll raise their game for fixtures against the bigger teams but wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if they don’t pose too much threat to Forest at the weekend.

45 minutes ago, Bert said:

Forest also have the worst away record in the league. Brentford still have an outside chance of Europe. Arsenal may be bottling it, but they’ll be too good for them. Same with Chelsea. 

:crylaugh:

It’s hard to not but no point in permutations got to just take each game at a time, 2 weeks ago we looked buried now we’re in with a chance. It’s unlikely we will end up safe before last game of the season so just got to get into as good a position as possible

51 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

Maybe you want to open your eyes, did you watch the Forest game? I said I didn't see the fight in us that there was with forest. There are players that have it with us but some didn't for me yesterday.

Forest were shite for an hour, absolute cannon fodder. It was only a wonder save from Navas and Mitoma scuffing a shot that stopped them being 3-1 down not 3-1 up but there's odd results like that in every run in. One team mentally on the beach getting picked off by someone in the bottom 3 scrapping for points.

Said last night was OK if the others didn't get wins and it's 1/1 so far. Actually think Forest have a real chance of getting out of this, their fixture list isn't all that daunting now they've gotten Man Utd, Liverpool and Brighton out of the way - they're 17th and play four teams with nothing to play for and Southampton.

If we beat Everton on Monday I think we'll survive and they'll go down.

6 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Said last night was OK if the others didn't get wins and it's 1/1 so far. Actually think Forest have a real chance of getting out of this, their fixture list isn't all that daunting now they've gotten Man Utd, Liverpool and Brighton out of the way - they're 17th and play four teams with nothing to play for and Southampton.

If we beat Everton on Monday I think we'll survive and they'll go down.

We said the same about beating Leeds but we didn’t.

I think we may be in for a great shock against Everton who will fight and exploit our defensive lapses. I hope I am very wrong.

Edited by Tom12345

We're gone. All I hope is that we get rid of all the glory hunters, "international fans" and the like that made the club unrecognisable. Also, no more ID, DNA swabs at away games when we're at Plymouth. 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Fox 4 Life said:

4 out of 5 of our last games are played on a Monday ffs

3am on a Tuesday morning for 4 3 weeks only to see us relegated... fckin awesome that

Edit, Fulham is on at 10pm Monday night

Edited by ozleicester
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

We’ve had 8 wins from 33 games. 

I can’t see us winning 3 of the next 5. 

We pulled the trigger to late. 

We need Newcastle and Bournemouth wins tonight really.