Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Relegation

First time this season I want Newcastle to win. 

Everton fans seem to enjoy the relegation battle, only time they get up for anything and will probably be on the pitch again if they survive. Can seem them getting something tonight though :(

1 hour ago, Lutterworth Fox said:

Need Southampton to beat Bournemouth tonight for the following reasons:

a) To keep 5 teams in the mix.

b) To ensure Bournemouth aren't on the beach when they play Leeds & Everton.

c) To ensure Southampton aren't relegated before they play Forest.

Just call me Crafty Fox 😜

Why not a draw ?

surely where teams in our mini league are playing each other at the moment a draw is the best outcome? 

That means only 2 points are awarded to our competitors- a win means 3 points are issued. 

whilst no one is cut adrift, this is best imo 

20 minutes ago, Raj said:

I think we could all go crazy with the scenarios and permutations  couldnt we!!

I just want to survive by a goal and not have a fecking heart seizure at the West Ham game!!!

Survive by a goal??? That would be heart seizure territory! I assume you meant with a game to go?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Survive by a goal??? That would be heart seizure territory! I assume you meant with a game to go?

Yeah game to go!!!!

Most of us over 50's wont be able to take the last game drama!!!

• Like 1

Looking at Leeds and Forests fixtures they could easily pick up 6 and 7 points respectively, i think we have to win 3 of our last 5, that’s Everton Fulham and West Ham cause I can’t see anything against Newcastle and a Liverpool. 😱 

8 minutes ago, Phil Bowman said:

Disagree. We need three teams below us at the end of the season; the last thing we need is one of the teams already below us catching us up.

Disgaree. We needed southampton still to have something to play for against Forest. Forest are going to have an already relegated Southampton and Arsenal with nothing to play for.

Not to mention Bournemouth play Everton last so we really could have done with dragging them back into it. Won't happen now though.

5 minutes ago, elvisfmcfly said:

Looking at Leeds and Forests fixtures they could easily pick up 6 and 7 points respectively, i think we have to win 3 of our last 5, that’s Everton Fulham and West Ham cause I can’t see anything against Newcastle and a Liverpool. 😱 

Won't beat Fulham

Good (ish)  gameweek for us. Extended points over Everton and Saints and inflicted a 'losing' draw on Leeds. 

I have to say, on ability alone, it would be a travesty if Everton, Leeds and Forest finish above us. I know we have ourselves (Rodgers) to blame, but even so...it'd be cruel 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Forests run in has got a hell of a lot easier this week.

Arsenal and Saints are great fixtures for them now. 

Or not. Not sure why so many people reckon teams playing with no real pressure are automatically easy to beat.

• Like 1