Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Relegation

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Everyone ready for the next part of the ride... 

image.png.1069cefe79685fd12822fad2b0614ce7.png

Win and we're up to 16th, 4 ahead of Everton...

Steady on, we have Bournemouth v Leeds and Newcastle v Southampton to endure tomorrow.

8 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

We have had chance after chance to get out of this self inflicted mess we are now in. Everton on Monday is now another lifeline we have been thrown but I've got my doubts that we'll grab it. 

1-1

That's the spirit 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, JonnyBoy said:

Be extra nice if we beat Everton as we were pretty much the reason they stayed up last year. Didn’t they get 4 points off us?? 

The Everton game is a must win game in my mind. A classic six pointer !!

Edited by gurru991

1 hour ago, Paninistickers said:

That's not correct. A point sees us out the relegation zone. 

key to staying up is cool heads and pragmatism. Self imposed, arbitrary rules are counter productive 

But with our games after, it would better to win on Monday.

51 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

It's not 'must win'. It's a golden chance. But win, lose or draw we are still alive. Particularly if Leeds lose or draw tomorrow 

If we win it puts us in the driving seat instead of hoping for other teams to lose & that for me puts it in the must win category.  How you see it is entirely up to you but I know how I see it.

• Like 2