Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Relegation

9 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

After today’s results I’m fairly confident Leeds and Southampton have gone. It’s now one from us, West Ham, Everton or Forest.

I think West Ham will be ok before the final day which will be good for us, we need them relaxing on the beach ahead of a European final!

8 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Two wins does it, can't see two of Everton, Leeds or Forest taking 6 points form 4 games. 

Think your right. Leeds I think are dropping like a stone and I don’t see everton will recover if we beat them.

just hope it’s sorted by West Ham.

Some of the posts on this forum are completely deluded. It’s going down to the last game. Since we didn’t beat Leeds, we have to beat Everton to give ourselves a chance.

The chances of us going into the last game of the season already safe are extremely slim. 4 of the 5 teams are we have to play simply better than we are.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Guvnor said:

Nacho is a massive loss, maybe insurmountable time will tell ,so it is absolutely imperative, if we are playing to win, that we play to Daka's strengths, whatever they are.

Daka just needs confidence; there is a player there, he has the attributes. You saw that he isn’t confident with the fact he passed to Vardy rather than just take on the chance himself against Leeds 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

Win the only option Monday. Not once this has all the results gone our way so we need to make the most of it. 

Closest would be when we lost to Southampton.

Leeds, Bournemouth, West Ham all lost, while Forest/Everton drew.

Sh1t. I've just gone and predicted what i thinks going to happen in the final few games. Leading up to the final game i think:

We draw Everton tomorrow and beat Fulham. But then i think we draw blanks against Liverpool and Newcastle. 

I think Leeds get nothing until they beat West Ham. Everton draw against us and beat Wolves. Forest only beat the saints. I think West Ham get 0 points.

This means the table going into the final day looks like:

West Ham - 34

Leicester -   33

Leeds  -       33

--------------------------------------------------------------

Forest  -      33

Everton -     32

Saints    -    24

What a horrible last day that would make!

Really could do with 2 wins!

36 minutes ago, Gazza3 said:

Massive chance that we must take. Leeds have tough fixtures ahead . We simply must win tomorrow and we can all relax a little. Blow this and we deserve to go down

1 hour ago, JimmyC74 said:

Think your right. Leeds I think are dropping like a stone and I don’t see everton will recover if we beat them.

just hope it’s sorted by West Ham.

Like Leicester are going to make it easy on us!!! 

31 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Sh1t. I've just gone and predicted what i thinks going to happen in the final few games. Leading up to the final game i think:

We draw Everton tomorrow and beat Fulham. But then i think we draw blanks against Liverpool and Newcastle. 

I think Leeds get nothing until they beat West Ham. Everton draw against us and beat Wolves. Forest only beat the saints. I think West Ham get 0 points.

This means the table going into the final day looks like:

West Ham - 34

Leicester -   33

Leeds  -       33

--------------------------------------------------------------

Forest  -      33

Everton -     32

Saints    -    24

What a horrible last day that would make!

Really could do with 2 wins!

This mirrors my prediction 

Having seen Leeds run in, I now believe that a win tomorrow and we will stay up. Southampton will be gone, Everton not far behind and Leeds with a horrible run of games. I could honestly see those three going but forest may have other ideas. 

Just now, studentofthegame said:

Perfect weekend so far with all of the bottom 7 losing excluding us and Everton, beat Everton tomorrow now and we will have taken a big step towards safety

Don’t need any more of an incentive than that.