Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Relegation

Just now, Noahfence said:

Said it before but the only positive of relegation will hopefully be the humiliation it brings to the ***** at the top

and not having to watch the referee like a hawk to see if a goal is worth celebrating or not.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

What a joke.

Seems like all season the club has just taken the position of "nahh it'll be alright, no worries"

tbf it sums up the club the last few years in a nutshell

the club as a whole needs a kick up the arse from top to bottom

if we couldn’t beat two woeful sides in leeds and everton at this point of the season why did we think we’d be able to do it against an actual decent well run side like fulham? 

We’ve all seen the other leeds games, we all comment on how awful they are… we could only match that. The warning signs were there and i just didn’t want to believe it 

we only got a point because of either iversen pulling off heroics or bamford being pathetic 

Edited by Lambert09

2 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

This falls on that dickhead in the chairman’s chair. Pretending we have “good” ownership is as daft as saying we shouldn’t have got rid of the parasite. We keep falling until the turnip sells. 

With any luck going down will liquidate that misnomer completely. Shamefully bad for a while now. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I don’t envy the rebuild in the summer. I don’t think it’s actually possible! There’s far too much for us to do, and far too many players going probably not enough cash coming in….. there’s a lot of questions that need answering. This is probably the lost precarious this club has ever been. 

More so than administration, I find that hard to believe 

Some of our fanbase deserves this too if we're totally honest. Some of the weird entitlement and thinking we're better than we are is just weird. We had the majority on here turning their noses up at the idea of signing the likes of Akanji in the summer, saying he's not good enough for us 😂

1 minute ago, Cincinnati Fox said:

It’s not that hard to stay up in the PL. complete and utter complacency for the top.

Contrast to how Wolves have handled their season or Villa.

• Like 3

Just now, FrankieADZ said:

Top is reaping what hes sown, he had numerous chances to sack Rodgers earlier than he did,

the level of ownership has certainly slipped down imo

The thing was when Top flow over to watch a vital game when we'd be in trouble.....Brendan would pull the rabbit out the hat, and we'd win in style and come Monday he'd fly out abroad satisfied everythings hunky dory! 

• Like 1

And some people on here think that we were going to get points off Pool and newcastle, it's painfully obvious that we are no where near matching any team in this league. I'm even worried about next season as well. 

Edited by Sir Shep

19 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

tbf it sums up the club the last few years in a nutshell

the club as a whole needs a kick up the arse from top to bottom

Bourne talking out of his arse tbh. 

Just stupid. I know professional footballers aren't famed for their maths but any idiot looking at the table knows the danger.

The idea that they're complacent when every one of them looks terrified to have the ball is just stupid.